Round 11- Ropo x Raven

Rank: I don't like it :(

Difficulty: Average

sexuality: (M x M)

Explanation: Eh these two really just seem like really good friends more than anything. I mean seriously I read a story where Raven came to Ropo in a time of need where he was feeling vulnerable, and yet the plot was okay but the situation seemed a little forced in my opinion.

-I mean come on. Someone plotted out where Raven would be feeling like killing himself and would be in need of serious therapy. Now my only problem with this is that, I think Ropo should've been the last person Raven told about how he was feeling.

-Although I do respect the person who wrote that ship or that AU, but i just think that Raven should've at least told Little Carly let alone his own mother before just going straight to a friend with that type of problem. Unless he did tell them before Ropo and the author just forgot to mention it at all, I don't know, it's not my story and I did not write it.

-However, I didn't actually read the whole story through thus I don't have a clear understanding of what exactly the situation of that part of the book was. To make a long story short, I think that Ropo helping Raven in a time of need like that would be more of a friendship quality than a relationship quality.

-Yeah. So I don't ship it. That's all there is to it. I don't think I can write anymore about this so lets move on.

PS: I didn't think this chapter was going to be about someone else's book but I feel like the evidence supported my reason for not shipping them. I don't really feel like Ropo and Raven belong as boyfriends.

You've passed round 11. Get ready for round 12!