Round 8-Sophie x Ramona

Rank: I love it :D

difficulty: Hard

Sexuality: (F x F)

Explanation: Sophie and Ramona. Ah yes. The most vigorous of all queens in the Little Club universe. Other than Queen Victoria(Donny's mom) and Queen Gloria(Leo's mom). And I have chosen to ship them....interesting. And for very good reason too.

-Yes many can argue that the women are bitter enemies towards each other. And I understand that. But in my world, every and anything goes. In this world is love or be loved. And that's a motto I take all too literally.

-Tell me. What would it take to push the issue that the reason that Ramona spent most of her life miserable and out for revenge is because she lacked compassion and understanding? Two things that she's rarely given. Hear me out though! With a little patience Sophie can easy see Ramona's point of view and help her get over her past. If only she had told the story the same way she did to Raven, Sophie could easy come to terms with what she has done and bring herself to understand why Ramona would hate her and Tom all this time.

-But however, that doesn't explain why I ship them though. But consider this. Old man gets divorced(Tom), and both his exes, develop a friendship and slowly fall in love with each other after settling their differences. And with that I will happily oblige.

-And it's not that bad, okay? I mean they were friends from the start anyway. And plus I think this ship is just meant to be taken with a grain of salt anyway. Plus, it's funny to imagine Kelly and Raven's reactions to their moms being in a relationship with each other. I mean come on. That's hilarious. Now with given the aspect of their relationship, lets move on to how they'd interact.

-I, as a person, headcannon that Sophie is physically taller than Ramona. Which means Ramona would be thicker and the one with the great ass and boobs(sorry about the swear lol :p)

-Sophie however, would also have her fair share of ass and boobs but just not as much as Ramona. Next, I think Sophie would find Ramona morbidly attractive for romantic and sexual reasons. Which would be the start of Sophie getting rid of Tom and taking lust with Ramona through the roof. Because seriously, these two need each other. And plus they're both women so they'd probably out-live Tom anyway.

-Which is something I gladly support. I mean Tom's in over his head anyway. And plus it would be nice if both Sophie and Ramona teamed up to get rid of Tom and kick him out of the castle because of how much of a former shell of a man he's become. Eventually they'd have to come to an agreement that they're both tired of his shit and just run away with each other.

-I think Tom is homophobic anyway. So yep there you go. Sophie and Ramona. The guilty pleasure continues. The story so far? Sophie becomes fed up with Tom. She then comes to an agreement with Ramona meaning the two have squashed their beef and are now thinking more positive of each other.

And then they start dating. Things go well, Kelly and Raven catch them making out, Sophie doesn't care and so on. So yeah. What wonders await these middle aged lesbians?

You'll see.

You've passed round 8. Get ready for round 9