Round 13- Ropo x Jack

Rank: I hate it >:(

Difficulty: Easy

Sexuality: (M xM)

Explanation: You know? So many people ship this and it's just....I don't even know. Like first off, these two, as far as I remember, completely got into it because of Ally. No I'm sorry because of Coco! That was Jake I think got into a fight with him over Ally. Or was it the other way???

-Ugh! I can't remember! Somebody was always fighting somebody in the little club. Like every few seconds somebody was cheating on somebody. But anyways, yeah these two were initially enemies until they eventually started getting along. Now I'm not sure about how that translates into 'oh lets make these two a pair!' type of thing but I stopped asking months ago.

-Now the reason why I don't approve of it is because it makes no sense! Like seriously these two wouldn't even touch each other with a 10 foot pole and you're saying that they belong together really?? Nope. Nope! 

-It's a no for me, dog. Like seriously. This ship kind of sucks and yet everyone, almost every TLC oneshots book that I've read was just filled with it so.....yeah. Sorry to bring anyone down but it's how I feel. I'm only expressing my opinion. That's all. No need to kill me about it, okay? I have my likes and dislikes just like everyone else.

Okay? Okay.

You've passed round 13?? I guess?

Ahem. Get ready for round 14