Round 12- Kelly x Luna

Rank: I like it :)

difficulty: Hard

Sexuality: (F x F)

Explanation: Okay. Part of the reason for me shipping this is because they are both magical beings. Except Luna is just a tad bit more experienced than Kelly in other ways. But other than that, I see great things for these two if they would put some effort into getting along with each other.

-Actually now that you think about it, I like to think that Luna did actually like Kelly but decided to keep that side of her locked away. But I think she did like her. Just in secret.

-Because think about it. Half the time when the four of them would beef with each other, it would be because Britney started something with either Carly or Kelly and it would spread onto all four. But rest assured, I believe Luna just followed behind Ramona and her sister for the most part. Never once in the videos had Luna started something herself out of ill intent. Neither did Kelly. And not only is that something that they have in common, but I also think that Luna didn't have to do anything cruel, that is unless she's receiving direct instruction from Ramona.

-Heck I even recall watching the one where Luna invited Kelly to a goth shop to try on goth clothing. Now I don't directly recall how it built up to that but I think it was because the two of them were at the castle and both Carly and Britney were out for the day. Which I think this is the only instance in which Kelly and Luna were free to at least attempt to get along.

-And by that evidence alone, I believe that elevated the chances of the two at least becoming friends. Heck Luna even said and I quote 'Kelly actually looks good in black clothing'. I'm not actually sure if those were her direct words but I think she did say something along those lines. Which counts as a genuine compliment. And I doubt she ever told Britney about it considering the logical thing to do would be to keep it just between herself and Kelly.

-Which goes to show what Luna thinks of Kelly as a whole. And who knows, maybe she even fantasizes about them being together in a light where they wouldn't be judged by Britney, Ramona nor Little Carly. A time and place where they can blossom with each other and express new feelings.

And with that I conclude, let these witches be lesbians. And more over, let Luna's true feelings bring her and Kelly together for the better. Gee I wonder where is Luna. And if she's okay.

...

You have passed round 12. Get ready for round 13.

(heh this one was longer than Carly x Britney. weird)