Chapter 9

I did it! I actually did it!

Sophie just couldn't believe that she actually hit a moving target! And on the first try at that!

"Lucky shot, Miss Foster." Sandor commented, from off somewhere to the side. She couldn't look at him of course, no! She had pride to uphold after finally knocking down a target!

She took her pride and-

"Throwing away your only weapon is a fatal choice in battle, and must only be used as a last resort." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip because we need to move to the next plot line ~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie took out her (*cough* stolen *cough*) blue pathfinder, she already packed her bag, and has her iPod with her to check which city she goes to, she also grabbed the list Lord Cassius gave her- Yes, gave - to check off the cities on the list.

Just as she was about to leap away, she remembered she forgot to grab a pencil.

Woops.

"Sophie! Did you pack a pencil?" Edaline shouted to her from the house, holding one in the air.

Sophie shook her head and Edaline ran over, and handed her the pencil.

"Thanks... mom."

"Anytime, darling." Edaline stroke her hand against Sophie's head, "Hope to see you soon."

Sophie nodded and leaped away...

Okay I'm tired, I'm an introvert and just spent hours at a party.

Don't get me wrong I love parties, just now I'm tired.

I PROMISE the next chapter will come out sooner, and sorry that this one is so short, and probably wasn't worth the time you waited! 

At least we're moving along the plot?😅

Anyways I really do hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye.