Chapter 12

"I... I promise." She said at last.

Dex smiled and nodded, "Okay, I trust you. So, this Keefe-Tracker thing is gonna need to have a new name, maybe also have a tracker to track his Sencen pin? Nah, he probably threw that in the garbage! As he should..."

As Dex continued ranting ideas, Sophie smiled softly.

Sophie started toward the door, but before she went through its frame, "I'ma go Dex, can ya tell me when it is ready?"

"Oh, uh- Yeah! Sure! Bye!" He sputtered.

As Sophie left she swore, that he muttered "Back to being alone, making the gadgets I see..."

Her traitorous heart stung with guilt, but... She wasn't actually leaving him to do her dirty work right?

...

Right?

Ah, who was she kidding? That's literally what she is doing!

She huffed a breath, swallowed down the lump in her throat (Cruel sensitive heart), and then walked out of Slurps and Burps.

Up and outta the whirlpool she went, and leaped back home...

Guys I can explain!

...

No scratch that, I really can't.

Apologies to all reading, you may have noticed this author is a lazy slow-to-update kinda author, and also gives real short chapters that don't make up for the time lost.

So, to make up for it, I'm gonna give you guys the choice of which kinda ending we want for this...

In the voting chapter. Not now. (Votings over, and voting chapter unpublished)

Love ya'll ❤️