Diary

You came back to my life when I could not afford a person anymore. I was a mess when you saw me, a dirty mess that always had hurt others for the superiority. Many people came and went; all of them were only interested in my mask, the bright side. The life beyond the mask was kept hidden, though I had kept it in the darkness I always desired for someone to bring light to it. You were different in many ways, but what made you special was, you were only interested in the life beyond my mask, you were aware that the life, the smile, the happiness, the superiority, the courage, and the attitude... all of these were fake. Only you looked into my soul, only you saw my vulnerable side, only you realized how lonely I am behind that mask, only you grasped my need to love and to be loved. And then you decided to break the wall, slowly yet steadily I let you break me, I let you make a space, through that you made a way into my heart, and you made my heart your heaven, I worshiped you there every day. We both loved each other but the meaning was different, you loved me with a meaning, and I loved you with a different meaning... our contrasting love was not enough for us to be together Swayam, I will always love you.

Closing the dairy I lied down on the bed, the ring on my finger suffocated me.

Am I cheating someone?

***