7. Misunderstandings.

*Sharon*

Two weeks passed, and we successfully completed the half of the project, only two more weeks left and we will be back to India. The thought of going back to that life scared me. An unusual feeling creeps in whenever I think about Shivam and his reaction. Only three weeks left of my marriage and out of these three weeks the next two weeks I will be with Swayam. Shivam had called me on the next day we reached, and then a couple of times after that, but he never talked about anything that would make me uncomfortable, he never acted as he came to know something, he was that same Shivam but he confused me to a level, he never interrogated about anything and it only increased my guilt. Out of my guilt, I had almost called him and told everything but at the right time, Swayam walked in, realizing that what I was going to do, he stopped me.

I don't know what Shivam is thinking, what he has in his mind, but there is something weird and I wish I could ask him.

My life has never been this dramatic before. Swayam had been acting strangely in the past days, whenever he gets a chance he tries to talk to me, he tries to act more friendly, sometimes he even acts like we are a couple. He holds my hand, he places his palm on the small of my back whenever he leads me to any meetings and that kind of stuff that he had never done before, but sometimes he is completely out of his league, just go back to the ignorant Swayam as if he had never known a girl named Sharon.

Having enough of this bullshit, I decided to confront Swayam and that's how I ended up banging on his door in this morning. After some time of my tries, he opened the door, revealing himself in a white shirt, which was kept open and in blue jeans. I gulped my nervousness seeing him in that exposed state, it's not like I have never seen him like that, I have, countless times, but now it was different, the situation was different and I was sweating, embarrassing myself to death.

Seeing me in such a state, he smirked. "Yeah Sharon, what do you want?" his lips quirked unbelievingly, I know my visit was unexpected and his amusement showed it perfectly. He stood there holding the door handle with left hand and placing the right hand on the wall near the door clearly showing that I was not allowed. He was hiding something from me; I frowned at his odd behavior.

"Can I come inside?" I asked and peeked over his shoulder to see what he was hiding.

"Who is that, Swayam?" I heard a voice, which I instantly recognized.

"What the hell is she doing here?" I whisper yelled and gritted my teeth annoyingly. Who the heck she thinks she is, how dare she comes to Swayam's room like that, that too when he was in such an exposed state.'

"I don't know." He replied innocently as if he didn't do anything wrong, I rolled my eyes at this shameless man.

"Why aren't you wearing your shirt properly?" pushing him slightly inside I closed the door behind me, and then I pulled the sides of his shirt to bring them together to the front to button it up and he allowed me. ;)

"I was busy doing something." I heard him say while I was buttoning his shirt and I didn't dare to look at him. Roaming my eyes across his room, I found nothing.

"Where is she?"

"She is in the washroom." He said making me stop what I was doing; my hand fell limp on my sides. I tried to connect the dots and the reality hit me hard, I shouldn't be here at this time, moreover, I should not be the one who helps him to wear a shirt.

And what is she doing here in the morning in Swayam's room?' someone knocked the air out of me and I struggled to breathe. I looked up at his eyes when he took my limp hands and put them back on the last button that I left undone.

"Complete what you were doing." He stated, and left my hands, though his eyes didn't leave mine.

I did what he asked, and left from there without sparing much time, I wasn't in a mood to meet his girl, I felt so stupid, so stupid to even think that, I still had the chance, he might have already moved on. I walked fast and furious, I was furious with me for being such a stupid girl to believe that Swayam still loves me and he still wants me, but I think I was wrong. It was two days before that we met Sneha, an employee of our clients, and an old friend of Swayam; that's what he said, but now I doubt.