Day Two

On day two, April 27, it was already morning, at the house, the hunters and kids came out of the house, donning their causal outfits again, they and Percy were now accompanied by Granny Fernandez, but still worried about what happened last night, it is revealed that Bella and Percy are related to the feuding families but denies and decide to come up with the plan to make it up to the couple, believing that Carmen already proves that the star-crossed lovers are true. At the same time, Percy becomes gloomy that night at his first meeting with Bella after his secret about his nationality is revealed to her instantly but Luke consoles him by patting his back with his right hand, telling him that it is okay to reveal his nationality to his first date. Waiting for the hunters to return as soon as possible, Scott and Ryan walk down the street. They are excited that they are going to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with their new friends but Scott feels sorry for Percy's true nationality as French reveals to Bella and Ryan wonders if the feuding families will find out about Percy and Bella.

"Scott, I think Carmen was right, Percy is French and Bella is Mexican, this could be a friendship," said Ryan.

"I hope that they were just friends" replied Scott.

"Right, I believe that love is real and I'm gonna make sure that Percy and Bella get along," said Annabelle. Just then, Bella returns, still anxious about Percy's nationality but changes her mind because she already knows who he is, in fact, she is in love with French, and she approaches the group and reaches Percy, holding Mabel in her arms.

"Hi, Bella." greeted Scott.

"We are sorry, Percy is French," explained Ryan.

"Yeah, Percy can explain now," said Annabelle, Percy comes up to Bella calmly.

"Hi, Bella." greeted Percy nervously.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about who are you," said Bella, "By the way, do you have any pet companion?" she asked Percy if he might have a pet companion.

"Well?" denied Percy, but then he was approached by a wolf pup coming out of nowhere, and racing to Percy, "Mason, where have you been!" he exclaimed, reaching his arms to Percy, picking him up, and carrying him in his arms, "This is Mason, my wolf pup, I found him when he got lost in the forest so I took him in," he instructed the wolf pup to Bella.

"Hi, puppy." greeted Bella, petting Mason's head, then Mabel oinked cheerfully that she finally got the first friend she ever had, "I think she likes to meet your wolf pup as a friend." she chuckled, thus Mabel and Mason become fast friends instantly.

"Awww...they at so cute." squealed Kim, adoring the wolf pup and piglet with kindness.

"Yep, I like them," commented Sarah.

"Thanks," replied Bella.

"We are going to prepare for Cinco De Mayo right now," said Luke.

"Maybe we should go to the market together," suggested Bella.

"Really." excited Granny Fernandez.

"Yep, let's go." nodded Bella, everyone walked away and set out to the market.

In the middle of the market full of foods and goods to buy or sell, many people roam around and buy things to try and eat. There, the group arrives and goes around the market and buy something to try, Granny Fernandez begins to roam around and starts to shop for more food to cock again, she transforms herself into her physical form temporarily and holds an empty basket in her hands, she went around every stall buying and paying the vendors with the money. While she was shopping for food, at the same time, the kids were in the middle of the market roaming and wandering about, Sarah was in the souvenirs shop, she had a credit card with her, and handed it to the cashier, she took four sombreros, ponchos, lucha libre masks, and musical instruments for herself and her friends. Next, Kim went to buy new outfits for the Cinco de Mayo, she gave the sum of money to the cashier and brought some of the Cinco de Mayo costumes, the girls were both wearing chinas poblano dresses, ankle boots, and dark turquoise jewelry and the boys were wearing mariachi costumes. However, for Luke and Annabelle, are wearing different costumes as well, Annabelle wears an off-shoulder top with a floral printed neckline, a frilly skirt with red, white, and green ribbons, lace trimmed hem, a red sash belt, and a pair of ankle boots and Luke wears a charro suit along with a sombrero hat and masquerade mask.