Just a Dream

"Belle! No! Please! I don't wanna die." whimpered Luke fearfully. It is revealed that he was having a bad dream, he was lying on the bed tucked in a white sheet. He removed the sheet, leaped off of the mattress, rushed to the door, grabbed the knob, twisted it, and opened it, he found his team and the kids were already at the picnic table, "Guys! I thought I lost you all." he sighed in relief.

"Luke? Where have you been?" asked Scott

"Guys. I just wanna say. We are going to New Mexico right now! Because we have to celebrate Cinco de Mayo," said Lukey, announcing that he and the others would go to New Mexico.

"Wow! We can't wait to celebrate Cinco de Mayo." excited Sarah.

"Yeah! I had a bad dream! I didn't want to lose Belle." worried Luke.

"What is it?" asked Scott.

"Well, Cinco de Mayo is an annual Mexican celebration that commemorates the anniversary of Mexico's victory over the French Empire in the Battle of Puebla on May 5. Many French soldiers were defeated by a lot of Mexican soldiers led by General Ignacio Zaragoza. Sometimes, it was mistaken for Mexico's Independence Day and even celebrated by Mexicans, Mexican Americans, and people of non-Mexican heritage. There are some things in a celebration such as parades, food, music, folkloric dancing, and battle reenactments." explained Luke sadly.

"Wow." amazed Scott.

"Well, I remember when I was kid, I used to experience the Cinco De Mayo with my abuela until he was taken to foster care. But I haven't seen her ever since," replied Luke, he used to celebrate the Cinco De Mayo as a kid with his grandmother until he was taken to foster care by age 7.

"I'm sorry." frowned Sarah sadly, feeling sorry for Luke.

"It's okay, I'll be fine," said Luke calmly.

"It's fine, Sara. Maybe I will find my grandmother. She is still somewhere in New Mexico and I will see her again someday." determined Luke, but he was afraid that he would lose his loved ones again.

"Luke? Where have you been?" asked Annabelle, walking to Luke in confusion.

"No, I'm fine." denied Luke.

"All done, can we go now." sighed Ryan grumpily.

"Sure." nodded Luke, pulling his neckline in nervousness.

"Come on, you don't wanna be late." sighed Scott.

"Okay." sighed Luke regretfully.

A few days later, that morning in a village square of Taos Pueblo, New Mexico, U.S. many Mexicans are preparing for Cinco de Mayo the next week, and the whole town is decorated with Cinco de Mayo decorations. Some performers were rehearsing in the Battle of Puebla in the street. It was full of public parades and private parties planned by Mexican people, and a band of mariachi was practicing playing instruments to play folk music, several people were wearing costumes and folk dancing. On the table were all of the families and friends eating Mexican food cooked by their loved ones and chefs. Just then, the hunters suddenly arrived just in time, parked somewhere in the village, emerged from each camper, and went outside the RVs to look around the village square. Feeling nervous from his nightmare, Luke was once again finally home after 17 years of foster care and still misses his home, but also wearing the same costume as Alejandro from his dream. At the same time, Scott, Ryan, and Chelsea are wearing the same costumes from Luke's dream while the girls are wearing the dresses and bringing the same piñatas full of Kim's candies and they head to the children to play with and eat candies together.

"Hello. Is Luke here?" a familiar was heard, a kindhearted woman who bears a resemblance to Marianna and is accompanied by her family and her teammates who are similar to the cult, she turned around and saw Luke, "Luke. We've been looking for years." she gasped.