Day Four

On day four, April 29, the next morning, back on the road, resuming their road trip, the hunters once again travel across New Mexico to look for a place to hand out for sightseeing. Traveling around New Mexico, Luke was steering the wheel and concentrating on driving the camper all the way to sightsee the attractions just before the Cinco de Mayo occurs, he was driving the camper and steering the wheel while looking through the app to find any places to visit, he tried everything to look for a place to visit he likes but none of them he wasn't interested in, and begins to lose hope of having a sightseeing family bonding. At the same time, back at the other camper, Captain Read steering the wheel and concreating driving the cam while listening to the sea shanty song, he was driving the camper and the kids were practicing wrestling every day but also martial arts as special combo skills. As the kids were training and Captain Read was navigating somewhere, all of a sudden, in the middle of the road, an elderly old man with brown eyes, white-graying hair, and a long mustache, he wore a straw sombrero hat, black and white poncho under a red long-sleeved shirt, black pants with a brown belt, and a pair of brown boots coming out of nowhere and standing on the road, he was unaware that the campers were awaiting to hit and run over him.

"Abuelo! Look out!" just then, a young girl in her early twenties with long black hair, dark brown eyes, and a red mole on her right cheek suddenly shows up and races into her grandfather, she wears a red t-shirt, pink jacket, black pants, and a pair of white sneakers as she was racing to save her grandfather from being in run over by the campers, "Stop!" she commanded and pauses them campers with her open palm immediately.

"Whoa!" yelped Captain Read, panicked when he saw the girl and her grandfather on the road, he stepped on the stop pedal and stopped the camper and so as Luke and Annabelle's campers.

"Oh my goodness." gasped Annabelle, stopping the RV immediately by stepping on the stop pedal.

"Gahhhh!" yelped Luke, also stepping on the pedal as well.

"Ahhhh!!!" the girl yelped, shielding her grandfather in front of the campers.

"Miss. Are you alright?" asked Luke, coming out of the camper and running to the girl.

"Yeah. I'm fine." said the girl, sighing in relief.

"Luke. You almost hit her recklessly." berated Annabelle angrily.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Luke tried to apologize to the girl in worry.

"That's okay." the girl replied, but saw a black left eye Luke had, "Hey? What was with your eye?" she asked, seeing Luke's left black eye.

"Nope." denied Luke, covering the black eye with his hand grumpily.

"Luke! Don't even think about it! Like what happened last time you were beaten up." warned Annabelle seriously.

"What's your name?" asked Luke.

"My name is Dianna Mae Espiritu, the last descendant of one of the Mexican soldiers. You almost hit my Abuelo Ronaldo." introduced Dianna.

"Hi, Dianna. It's nice to meet you." greeted Luke, handshaking Dianna's left hand, "We are sorry, we were just navigating any places to explore we can look for." he explained. Then, all of a sudden, upon taking a glimpse of Luke's handsome face similarly, Dianna gapes in surprise and looks at him, she recognizes him as one of the New Mexico City heroes many years ago, thinking that he has come back to bring peace and harmony.

"You! Do you look like my hero." shuddered Dianna surprisingly.

"I know you. You look like our hero who saves the day." gasped Dianna, turning to her grandfather, Abuelo! Did you see that? It's me! He's back!" she told her grandfather that the hero was back but Like wasn't confusingly.