Day Ten: Cinco de Mayo Battle

On day ten and final day, May 10, today is Cinco de Mayo where Mexicans celebrate cheerfully in the village square, the village is full of Mexican decorations and has a lot of food to eat. In one of the public parades where Percy and Bella's families when the couple are now played Romeo and Juliet in the version of Battle of Puebla and their families are so proud of them. At the same time, Dennis and Elena are eventually dating rather than bickering while their parents finally get along and put their past feud behind them to start a new life together. Some people are folk dancing and a band of mariachi playing their instruments. Back at the vandalized house covered up the remaining hunters, there, in the living room where Ryan, Chelsea, and Sarah were wearing Mexican costumes although he was a charro and both of the girls were wearing dresses. Meanwhile, Gwen begins to mourn over the loss of her boyfriend, implying that he had died of blood loss, she was carrying her son in her arms, weeping in despair and Annabelle came out in the same dress armed with a sword.

"Don't lose hope. We will get the kids back." consoled Annabelle, she turned around and walked to the floor where Priya and Zander were lying on the ground, finally passing away. Seeing her roommate and her husband die tragically, Annabelle frowned sadly, reached her hands to their eyelids, and closed them gently, "La revedere, Priya. See you soon." she bid goodbye to them both before covering the white sheet over them.

"Don't lose hope, lass. There is still hope that they need you," said Captain Read.

"I'm ready." determined Annabelle.

Later, outside the house, the remaining hunters walk out of the house and don the Mexican costumes, and armed with weapons, they begin to roam around the village, searching for the children, girls, and Luke and go to different directions to ask someone if they have ever seen them being taken by Espiritu family. First, Jones, C.J., Ryan, Captain Read, and Rebecca go to a local farmer and his sons drinking glasses of margarita and ask them if Scott is here but they deny it and shrug. Next, Kimiko anxiously searched for her daughter and came across an elderly man to ask if he had seen her with the cult but he shook his head and said no. At the same time, John and Lloyd are looking for Luke although Hope is fatally shot with an iron bullet, they meet everyone and ask about his whereabouts but they shrug and shake their heads. After minutes of searching for Luke, the children, and the girls, the remaining hunters finally give up and take a break for a while, but Annabelle isn't giving up on losing Luke and believing that he is still out there as her friends are counting on her, she turned to Ryan worrying about Scott's safety while he was looking for him everywhere.

"There has to be. Scott? Scott" worried Ryan.

"Don't worry, we will find him." consoled Annabelle.

"Well, I hope so." sighed Ryan sadly, he looked up and saw the wrestling tournament taking place in the middle of the village.

"Look! Is that a wrestling tournament?" thought Annabelle.

"Well." sighed Ryan.

"I'll come with you," said Sarah.

"Why not?" thought Ryan.

"I'm a little scared." worried Sarah.

"Okay." Ryan grabbed Sarah's hand and accompanied her to find Scott and Kim, "Alright, Rodney. I'm coming for you." he was ready to rescue his half-brother and Kim.

"No, I will protect you both," said Annabelle, deciding to accompany the kids as well.

"What! You can't!" angered Scott.