[chapter 2]

No one's pov
It was Saturday, the day after mitsuri and toshiro's date. It went well and he seemed like a nice guy. Today they were going on a little walk around the park when mitsuri spotted obanai on the bench.

"Toshiro!" she excitedly said. "Yes? What is it?" He questioned. "I see a friend! Can we talk to them?" She smiled at him jumping with joy. He agreed and they walked over to obanai. Obanai was sketching what was in front of him. "Hey obanai!" Mitsuri jumped up and down with joy. "Oh hello mitsuri and..." "toshiro,call me toshiro." Obanai nodded his head and pulled down his mask. Mitsuri smiled at obanai and admired his face.

Mitsuri saw he was sketching "what are you drawing?" He handed her the sketchbook then she gasps "this is so good!" She was jumping up and down once again. "Thank you..." he softly smiled and she gave him back the book. Toshiro was kinda getting jealous and so he looked at the time. "Mitsuri it's getting late we need to go back" Mitsuri was a little disappointed. "Alright...bye obanai! I'll see you later!" She smiled. "Bye Mitsuri" toshiro and Mitsuri walked off.

Obanai pov
I checked the time after they left,it was 8:34. The sun was setting and I looked really pretty. I packed up my stuff and headed home. Was Mitsuri and toshiro dating? I forgot to ask. They might have been,they were holding hands...but people hold hands as friends to. I don't know,I'll ask when I see her again.

I finally got home and put my stuff down then headed to my room. It was dark out so I got a shower and then made something to eat since I didn't have dinner. After I ate I went back to my room and fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY (sunday)

Obanai pov still
I woke up and looked at the time,it was 7:38. I got up then got ready for the day. It was so quiet but then again, I do live alone. I went to the kitchen and made a small breakfast then left the house.

No one's pov
Obanai went to a local small store and guess who was there...mitsuri. He walked over to her and tapped her shoulder making her turn around. She smiled brightly "oh hey obanai!"  "Hey mitsuri." He said back to her. "What are you doing here?" She asked him. "I was just gonna buy some more pencils. What about yourself?" She then showed him a box of pocky "I'm buying these! There very good!"

He smiled at her and nodded in agreement. "Oh I was gonna ask you something." He said to her. "Go head! Ask away," she responded back. "The guy you were with yesterday. Is he your boyfriend? I was just wondering,yall seemed close." He asked. "Oh well not officially...we just went on a date the day before!" He nodded at her. "Alright well I best be going...see you later."

"Bye bye then!" She waved and he went to pay. After he went on his way.