[chapter 4]

No one's pov
Mitsuri was just sitting on the bench by herself when toshiro comes and sits next to her. "Hey" he said to her then she looked over with no expression. "Hey" she responded.

"You mad at me or something?" He asked her. She just shook her head "no" she spoke. "Whatever you say. I'll just be going now then." He said and got up. She didn't responded just nodded her head. He then walked off.

She was annoyed at him but couples fight all the time...so maybe she'll it'll be ok. Is what she thought.

Obanai pov
I hope Mitsuri will be alright...I'll just have to help her through it. I was just doing my job which was a cashier when toshiro walks in. He saw me and came up to me...he looked anger. "We need to talk." He said to me in a deep tone. I nodded my head and walked outside to where he led me. He was leaning against a wall. "I saw you talking to Mitsuri. Now she's mad at me. You know what that tells me?" I looked at him confused. "It tells me that you're telling her lies about me!" He snapped at me. "What? I would never do that! She came to me first and talked to me." I told him the honest truth. "Now your lieing to me!" He just kept saying I was lieing but he didn't hear the conversation.

"You need to stay out of our relationship shithead!" He cursed me out. "Mitsuri talk to me first and you never heard the conversation! So don't get mad at me and you better not go snap at Mitsuri!" I yelled at him. Who does this guy think he is!? He's really aggravating me! "Now get out of here!" I yelled at him again. "Like I would do what you tell me to do! You're just some loner who happened to be friends with mitsuri! Damn no wonder you get bullied!" He pushed my last button and I kicked him onto the ground. "Listen here you...I won't have you running around and saying I lied to Mitsuri. I don't lie to people. Now...get out." I stared at him until he finally got up and left.

He's such a moron! I was so ticked off but went back to work. I just wanted to punch him! But I can't do that Mitsuri would hate me. I'll just have to make sure he doesn't lie again...