[chapter 12]

No one's pov
"Do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked mitsuri. "Y-yes" mitsuri said and looked down embarrassed. "Alright then. Your turn mitsuri." The girl said to mitsuri. They played this game for a while. Then someone picked obanai,he hasn't been picked yet. "Obanai truth or dare?" The boy asked obanai. "Dare I guess" he said and the boy started to smile. "I dare you to have mitsuri sit on your lap for the rest of the games!" He said to obanai. Both obanai and mitsuri looked at eachother.

"You have to!" The boy added then Obanai nodded. "Mitsuri?" Obanai said and then mitsuri got up. She then sat down on obanai's lap. They both turned red almost instantly. It was kinda awkward...the secretly someone took a picture. Everyone kept playing the game for awhile. After it was over someone wanted to play another one. Meanwhile obanai and mitsuri have gotten pretty comfortable. Obanai had his arms around her waist and mitsuri was holding onto his hands. They didn't even move a little bit.

Everyone else started playing another game but mitsuri and obanai did play this one. They just stayed how they were.

Mitsuri pov
Obanai was really warm and comfortable...I didn't wanna move. "Obanai" I whispered to him. "Yes?" He whispered back. "Can we stay like this...?" I asked. "Yes of course" he said back and pulled me a little closer. I didn't mind at all. I rubbed his hand softly and he laid his head on mine. He really does remind me of someone but I can't put my finger on it...

No one's pov
They sat there for awhile then they finally got up and decided to leave because of how late it was. They were holing hands and walking down the street. "Obanai look at the sky" mitsuri said to him admiring the sunset. Obanai looked at the sky "wow" he said. "I know right...it's beautiful" mitsuri said. "Yes it is" he said back. They kept walking and looking at the sky.

Obanai made it back to his house. Mitsuri was still with him. "Can I sleep here tonight? It's really late" she asked him and he nodded his head. He then opened the door letting her in. He then walked in and took his shoes off. Mitsuri yawned and stretched. "I'm gonna head to bed" she said. "Alright sleep well." He said back to her then she went to the guess room. She got in bed and fell asleep very quickly.

Obanai went to his room and fell asleep aswelll. It was a long day...