[chapter 10]

No one's pov
It was Saturday morning and mitsuri has already gotten ready for the day. Soon her phone went off. There was a party tonight at someone from schools house. She was gonna go since she hasn't gone to a party in a long time.

Mitsuri pov
I wonder if obanai is going...I'll text him. I went into my messages and tapped obanai's name.

Hey obanai are you coming to the party tonight?

Oh I don't know I don't really go to parties...

Oh well im going and I didn't really wanna go without you

Alright since you're going I'll go. I just didn't wanna sit there by myself.

Yay! I'm coming over!

Ok see ya

No one's pov
She then turned off her phone and grabbed her bag. She left the house and headed to obanai's

Mitsuri pov
I got to obanai's house and knocked on the door. "Coming!" I heard him say on the other side of the door. He then opened the door and smiled. "Hey!" I said to him. "Hey" he said back letting me in. I walked in and put my bag down. Then I went and sat on the couch. "Hey obanai can I braid you're hair?" I asked him. "Sure" he said and nodded.

I smiled then he came and sat down in front of me on the floor. I ran my hands through his hair...it was soft. I then sectioned it into parts and started doing a morning braid. I did one and used a small hair band I had in my pocket.

Soon I finished and I did 3 braids kinda like mine. "Ok you can look now" I then handed him my phone which was on the camera so he could see. He looked at it and smiled. "You did good" he told me which made me smile. "Can I take a picture?" I asked him. "Sure,go ahead" he said. I then grabbed my phone and took a picture of the back. After I held it up where you could see both of us. "Smile!" I said to him. We both smiled then I took a picture.

I looked at the picture and smiled more. "Ok I'll take these out now!" I said to him and he nodded his head. I began to take them out and put the hair bands back. "I'm done!" He then stood up and sat next to me. "We should probably get ready the party is in an hour" he said. "Oh yeah you're right! I brought what I was gonna wear." He nodded his head and I got up then grabbed my bag. "You can change in the guess room or bathroom."

I went to the guess room and grabbed my outfit. It wasn't anything to fancy. It was a green long sleeve shirt with darker stripes. I loved that shirt! It reminds me of something but I can't remember what...
Anyways I also had some jeans.

I then got dress and fixed my hair a little...