[chapter 14]

No one's pov
"I...I like you obanai. I really like you obanai!" Mitsuri quickly said leaving obanai in absolute shock. He was speechless...then mitsuri looked up at him embarrassed. "O-Obanai?" She said. "You like...me?" Obanai ask her. She nodded her head with a soft smile. Obanai then laid his head on hers and began to whisper. "I like you to mitsuri. " Mitsuri smiled brightly and obanai looked down at her. They both were smiling.

That emptiness has filled more and they both felt it. It was magical...it was warm...and it was beautiful.

After a pretty long hug they let go. They then looked into eachothers eyes. "Obanai you have really pretty eyes you know that?" Mitsuri said. "So do you mitsuri " obanai said back and they both smiled. "Do you maybe wanna go on a date tomorrow?" Obanai ask her and she nodded her head.

It wasn't awkward or weird. It felt right...like it was supposed to happen. They soon decided to part ways and head to their homes.

Mitsuri pov
I arrived home and went to my room. I jumped onto my bed and looked at the ceiling,then I smiled thinking about what just happened. "I can't believe it! He actually likes me back!" I said rolling around on the bed. "Is this even real life?" I asked myself. I soon got tired and decided to go to bed early. I had a big day tomorrow aswell.

Obanai pov
When I got home I was still smiling at what had happened. I went to the bathroom and got a shower. After I went to my room and laid some clothes out for tomorrow. I was so happy knowing I'm going on a date with mitsuri. I then got in the bed and fell asleep.

No one's pov
Everything was happening how they wanted it. Tomorrow gonna be their first date together...how exciting. It really was perfect...