[chapter 7]

No one's pov
Toshiro kept saying that mitsuri cheated on him. "Oh please you just don't wanna ruin your ego!" Toshiro said to mitsuri. "Would you stop lieing!?" Mitsuri yelled at him. The bell then rang for class to start. "I don't wanna get in trouble so I'll be in class. And I'm not lieing" toshiro said to mitsuri and walked off with the girl. Mitsuri started tearing up and looked at obanai. "Mitsuri it's gonna be ok im here for you" obanai said then hugged her,she hugged him back. "Can we just leave...?" Tears fell down here cheek as she spoke. "Yeah" they then began walking back to obanais house trying not to get caught be a teacher.

Luckily they made it back to his place! When they got there mitsuri went and sat on the couch. She then began to cry more then obanai went to comfort her. "Hey it's ok I'm here" he said reassuringly. He rubbed her back and she buried her head in his chest. She just kept crying...but obanai was still comforting her.

"Why does everything have to happen all at once?" She said in a shakey tone. Obanai ran his hands through her hair. (she had it down today) "I'll help you through this..." he spoke softly to her. She nodded her head "cry as much as you need to." Still comforting her. She looked up at him with her face all red and puffy. He then used his other hand to wipe a tear off her cheek. "It's ok..." he smiled softly at her. She smiled awell and laid her head back down.

They stayed like that for awhile and soon mitsuri fell asleep. Obanai noticed and smiled. "Sleep well" he said quietly and closed his eyes. They were both asleep on the couch just holding eachother...seems that emptiness is filling up. But it's not quite there yet....

Toshiro continued lieing that day and also looked for both of them. He just wanted to start another fight. They had been asleep that whole day...no one knew where they were. A teacher called obanais phone and no one answered. After school toshiro headed to obanais house and knocked on the door. They were both still asleep so they didn't answer. Toshiro then began to walk around the house to try and look in the window. He found one where he could see them. He saw them sleeping together and look a photo...

I wonder what he's gonna do with you...