[chapter 17]

BIG TIME SKIP

No one's pov
5 years have passed since they remembered. Obanai had a surprise for mitsuri. "Mitsuri come here! I have something for you!" He yelled out and then she came running over to him. "What is it!" She asked excitedly. "I love you mitsuri so much and I want it to last forever so..." he said getting onto one knee pulling out a small box and opened it. "Will you marry me?" He asked her smiling. Mitsuri put her hands over her mouth. "Yes! Of course I will" she said as some tears fells.

He put the ring on her finger then stood up and kissed her. He then broke the kiss and she admired the ring. "It's beautiful obanai thank you." She said looking back at him. "You're welcome" he responded. "There's also something I wanna tell you" she said smiling. "What is it?" He asked. "Well...I'm pregnant" she said to him. "Wait actually!?" He asked her and she nodded her head. He then hugged her and a few tears fells.

So much happened that day. 6 months later it was the day of the wedding. "Obanai iguro do you take mitsuri kanroji to be your wife?"the officiant asked obanai "I do" he said. "Mitsuri kanroji do you take obanai iguro to be your husband?" He asked mitsuri. "I do" she answered. "You may now kiss the bride" he said. Obanai pulled mitsuri by the waist and kissed her. Everyone cheered and clapped.

It was a one magical night.

TIME SKIP
It has been 3 years that they were married. There kid is now two years old and mitsuri was pregnant again. They also got a diner like they had planned.