[chapter 9]

No one's pov
"What do you mean you have proof..?" Toshiro asked mitsuri. She then grabbed her phone out of her pocket and it was recording. "What you just whispered I got it on video." She smiled at him and began to post it. Obanai started smiling aswell. "Well guess you didn't really win after all." Obanai said to toshiro. "Yeah but I can just say you just now cheated on me I still have that picture!" Mitsuri just smiled at him. "Oh don't worry I have a plan for that."

Soon enough everyone saw the video. Toshiro became a target. Everyone apologized to mitsuri but she didn't accept any of them. If they were really her friends they wouldn't have taken his side.

Weeks have passed after the big fight. Now toshiro is just a loner. He got what he deserved.

Mitsuri pov
Even when everything happened obanai always had my side and was always comforting me. I think I might like him...as in love...so I decided to not date anyone unless it was obanai. I just felt something special when I'm with him like I feel like I've known him for way long...or memories of knowing him in a past life or something. Weird right?

No one's pov
Obanai and mitsuri decided to go get some food. They went to a small restaurant right around the street. The food there was delicious! After they finished eating they stayed there and talked for a little while. Soon obanai paid for it and they left.

They parted ways and went home.

Obanai pov
I got home and walked in. I put my stuff down then headed to my room. I really did like spending time with mitsuri. I feel like I've met her before in a other life. But that would be insane. Maybe it's just my imagination,I was pretty tired. I got a shower then went to bed. Hah past life insane...or is it...?