[chapter 15]

Mitsuri pov
I woke up so excited! (Its sunday)I started getting ready and I wore a pink t-shirt and black leggings. It was comfortable and cute. I grabbed my favorite green bag to go with it! After I texted obanai.

What time do you want me to
come over to your house?

Be over at 10? Is that ok?

Yeah that's fine! I'll see you
in a little

Alright see ya

Obanai pov
After I finished texting mitsuri I started getting dress. I wore a black and white striped shirt and black pants. I didn't wear a mask thus time because I knew mitsuri liked me without it. I really liked making her happy. It brought a smile to my face.

No one's pov
It was 9:34 so mitsuri decided to start walking there. It was a good 20 minute walk to eachothers house.

She finally arrived kinda tired and knocked on the door. He then opened the door and let her in. "You look tired  take a seat and relax. We aren't going for another 2 hours anyway." Obanai said to her and she quickly agreed to it. She then laid down on the couch and obanai came and sat next to her.

"Can I sit in your lap?" She asked him. "Sure" he said and smiled. She then got up and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist the she held onto his hands.

They sat there for awhile and mitsuri took a short nap. After she woke up it was 11:26 and they weren't gonna go for another few minutes. "Did you have a good nap?" Obanai asked her and she smiled. "Yeah I did" she responded. Obanai pulled her closer and kissed the back of her head. She just smiled and did even mind. "Do you wanna go head and get going?" He asked her. "Yeah sure" she responded and stood up. He then stood up after her and stretched a little.

They then left the house and went on their way...