[chapter 11]

Obanai pov
I went to my room and grabs some clothes. A black shirt and and some grey sweat pants. I also grabbed a grey jacket and my black mask. I then went to the living room and waited for mitsuri.

After a little while she came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her. "Ready?" I asked her and she nodded her head "yep!" She then smiled. I looked at the shirt was wearing...for some reason I feel like I've seen it somewhere.

We walked outside and I locked the door then we went to the house where the party was. When we arrived mitsuri grabbed onto my hand. I looked at her and smiled. "You ok?" I asked her. "Yeah" she said back and smiled. I knocked on the door and a girl answered it and let us in. We both looked around and saw alot of people. "Gosh there's alot of people" she said to me.

"Hey..." I heard a familiar voice and turned around. It was toshiro..."uh hey" I said back then mitsuri turned around and gripped onto my hand tighter. "Uhm so like are you guys dating or something?" He asked us which made my face go red a little. "No" Mitsuri answered him. "Oh alright." He said and walked away. "That was weird..." I said to mitsuri and she just nodded her head.

"Were playing a game if you wanna play come over here!" A girl yelled and I looked down at mitsuri. "Do you wanna play?" I asked her. "Sure but sit next to me" she said and smiled softly. "I will" I smiled back at her and we walked over to where the game was. "Alright everyone sit in a circle!" The girl yelled out and we all sat down. "Were going to play truth or dare!"

No one's pov
Obanai and mitsuri both looked at eachother. "I'll be going first since I suggested the game!" The girl said and looked around the circle. There was only about 10 people playing. "Mitsuri" the girl said and mitsuri looked up. "Uhm truth?" Mitsuri said kinda nervous. "Alright. Do you..."