2 - Aaron

I walked into The Night Lovers Club later than I wanted to, hoping like hell I didn't miss out on the package deal Trent told me I didn't want to miss. I showed up only ten minutes after the auction started; nevertheless, I had to stand in line and go through the protocols before entering the auction room. Which will probably take another half hour the way the line is moving. It's too bad they don't have a line just for members to quickly go through—a suggestion I should and need to bring up with Trent.

Auction night has always been my favorite night, and tonight, I'm even more thrilled to attend since this is the first time I remember two women ever wanting to be auctioned together.

That tells me—they're really looking for a good time—and I'd be happy to give them exactly what they're looking for.

Hopefully, Rico Suave decided not to show, or if he did, I hope he'll show no interest in the two women. The young prick enjoys flaunting his money like he's some important asshole. The truth is, he's never worked a day in his life and comes here throwing his money around like he's some rich boy. Well, in reality, he is, but it all comes from a bank account handed to him by his wealthy grandparents, which his family to this day continues adding to it when funds dip below a certain point.

Rumor is they add more to his account when it dips below one-hundred-twenty-five million.

Fucker.

It must be nice not having to work and having all the money in the world just to piss away.

As the line slowly moved forward, I fished my phone out of my pocket and sent Callum a text asking if he'd like to join me, but then I immediately mentally punched myself in the face after remembering he married Eloise five months ago. And with her being seven months pregnant, large, and moody, I cringed at the thought of her coming after me for suggesting her husband join me at the club.

Fuck.

Callum was the last of my friends to marry, and I'll admit, it sucks Eloise wrapped him around her finger and took him away from our playtime because my going out at night hasn't been the same since.

However, if I were honest with anyone who asked Callum, marrying Eloise was the best thing ever to happen to him. It also makes me happy as fuck. Because now, I don't have to share any women with him.

Now I can freely choose any woman I want without waiting to see if Callum's eyes were on the woman my dick found interest in, with us ending up competing to see which of us she'd rather have—or if she wants us both to pleasure her—something Callum and I took part in numerous times. More than I can count using my ten fingers and Callum's together.

The only problem I have now is Trent. He goes after anyone he wants and gets every woman he wants—even if my eyes were on a woman first—he takes. And if that happens, sometimes he'll invite me in on their playtime.

Callum: Sorry, bud. Did you forget that I'm married now? I'd join you just to see what kind of money you're willing to throw around tonight, but Eloise is not having a good night. And I'd rather stay home than go out for a few drinks. And the last thing I need right now is to come home to a pissed-off wife telling me I'm sleeping on the couch.

Me: I know. I wasn't thinking when I sent the text. I immediately regretted sending it after hitting send.

Callum: Do you know what time it is?

Me: Yes. Why?

Callum: You're late, and you're never late. Issues at work?