Author's note:

You've been asking, I've been listening, and now I delivered.

With that said, this story has some themes that may not be for everyone. (Nothing too bad, I promise) just a bit more risqué. (You can always skip through them, and they're towards the beginning of the story)

Aaron's story will be about self-love and learning to love who you are--body size, looks, etc.

After having a talk with his grandmother, he finds himself struggling to do as she asks him to do. He wants to make her happy and proud, but after twenty years of being the person he's been, he's unsure if he can fulfill her wish.

He continues with having threesomes and more but struggles to go through with them because of who's been living inside his head--his grandmother.

Aaron's issues all stemmed from when he was 15 years old. The same week his parents died, he finally got the nerve to ask out a girl he befriended when she moved to Chicago in their 9th-grade year, only for her to put him down, make fun of him, and humiliate him in front of his friends, her friends, and schoolmates.

Now, twenty years later, his grandmother wants him to settle down and find a woman to build a life with.

He knows he can do it. His problem is he fears rejection. And fears because he's never had a girlfriend in his life that, he wouldn't know how to treat her right or make her happy enough to stay with him.

The woman who shattered, bullied, belittled, and hurt him in high school returns to his life, bringing on a roller coaster of sentiments.

So, I just wanted to give you all a heads-up that this story might bring out emotions to some of you. Maybe it won't, but I felt this should be put out there for the just in case since I know some readers have triggers.

It will have some themes where they talk about old wounds of bullying, humiliation, self-harm, and more.