3.

~Wednesday-May 31~
KAYHANA K. DAVIS

Same Night...

10:41 P.M

Him voiceee.

Something about the way he just talk to me a while ago... mi did just affi listen to him and just leff it desso.

Approaching a stop light, he leaned back in the seat and slightly turned to face me.

"Yuh nuh feel nuh way doh?" He asked, probably because I have been so quiet.

"No" I replied with my attention on my phone.

"Yuh sure? Look pon me"

No, mi nervous.

Giving him a quick glance before turning to look out the window.

"Jah jah" he said and I smiled while keeping my attention out the window.

_________________________________

11:04 P.M

Seeing the supermarket coming to view, I began to put my bag over my shoulder and unbuckle my seatbelt and as I was about to open the door, I heard a click.

This again?

"Look pon mi" he said.

I turned to look at him while fiddling with my bag strap.

"If yuh vex tell me eno" Trayon said.

"Mi nuh vex" I replied.

"Yuh sure?" He asked as his eyes followed something outside.

"Yes"

"Good, caz mi think mi did affi go fix yuh attitude inna the night yah" he said as he took up his phone, unlock the door and stepped out.

Weh him mean by dat?

I stepped out the car and walked towards him before he pressed the lock button on the car key.

My attention was on my phone when I bumped into someone. Finding my balance, I looked up and it was Trayon looking at me with scrunched up eyebrows. I became nervous under his stare so I tilted my head down to look at my feet.

When mi get so shy?

Feeling his hand lift my chin to look at him, I tried to avoid eye contact by looking elsewhere.

"2 rule mi ave fi yuh" he said.

"One, don't walk behind me and two, look pon me when mi a talk to yuh, yere?" Trayon said and I nodded my head while smiling.

"Yah blush though" he said as we walked through the automatic door that lead to the inside of the supermarket.

Rolling my eyes at his comment. I looked around the supermarket, seeing that it was a bit full.

Them time a night yah people a shop...

__________________________________

Sitting in the car, scrolling through Instagram while Trayon placed the bags in the backseat.

Even though in there did full we got through quick, caz they had more than 3 cashier's.

He entered the car while yawning and took his phone out of his pocket and placed it in the cup holder.

"Yuh hungry?"

"No. Mi did eat a burger before yuh did call me" I said as he nodded in response.

"Ah, mi wah sleep so mi ago just drop off the sumo dem a mi mada, then carry yuh go home" he said as he drove out the parking space and I hummed in response.

__________________________________

It's currently 11:45 pm and we were now parked outside my home after dropping off the groceries at his mother's house.

"Thanks for the snacks" I said while turning to look at him and he nodded his head.

Poor ting waah sleep.

"Text me when yuh reach home" I said as I searched for the front door key.

"Just so? Nuh hug or nothing? Shame" he said and I turned to look at him while smiling.

Leaning over the center console, I hugged him and he happily returned it.

Him smell nice eeh.

Sitting back in the seat we stared at each other for a while before I became shy and started to look elsewhere.

"Would a kiss yuh, but mi just buy dah car yah and mi nuh wah crash it a think bout the kiss and other things" he said.

Other things???

Smiling, I opened the door and stepped out. I began to walk to the gate that lead to my house.

Closing the gate, I walked up the door and unlocked it before I walked in and I heard him drive off shortly after.

It kinda puzzle me now. Weh him mean by other things??

The only thing come to mind is se murdaa.