26.

~Thursday-June 22~
KAYHANA♡~

"Pink or Black?" Brianna asked to no one in particular, holding up two swimwear.

"Mi like the pink" Tianna said, removing the wrapper off the popsicle before giving it to her daughter.

"Good cause mi neva know how mi did feel bout the black" Brianna said, leaving the room and going into the bathroom to change.

"A so she always quiet?" I asked Tianna, referring to Bianca.

"Not a bloodcl— a true she want her fada" Tia said, switching up her words, remembering that her daughter was in the room with us and I laughed.

"Pass that fimi" Tianna said, pointing to a purple pouch that was on the bedside table.

"Thanks—that look good eeh, which part yuh buy that?" Tia said before her eyes went to Brianna when she walked out of the bathroom in her three piece bathsuit.

"A think is either Fashion Nova or Shein mi nuh memba" Brianna said, walking over to her bag that was on the bed, placing her clothes in it.

"It look good mi nah lie" Tianna said, squeezing some Sunscreen into her hand before rubbing it on Bianca.

"It come with the pants too?" Tia asked.

"Yeah" Brianna answered as she took off the pants cover up, deciding not to wear it anymore.

"Ready?" I asked after Tianna placed the Sunscreen back into her pouch.

"Wait. Weh mi put her arm floaties?" Tianna asked, opening a bag she came with looking for them.

"Yuh just did have them" Brianna said as she began to lift up the towels that were on the bed, looking for the floaties.

"It nuh inna none a the bag them— girl them deh pon yuh hand" I began to say before my attention caught two pink floaties on her left hand, causing us to laugh.

"Caah mi a say weh mi could a put them. See tru it nuh inflated, mi wouldn't feel it pon me hand" she said, hissing her teeth as she laughed.

"Come mi ready now, mi will put them on when we reach downstairs" Tianna said.

Tianna got up off the bed then lifted Bianca up in her arms and began to walked towards the door, Brianna and I following close behind.

Reaching downstairs and hearing chatter coming from the kitchen, causing Bianca to squirm in her mother's hands, probably hearing her father's voice.

Definitely a daddy's girl.

Tianna stooped down a little before releasing Bianca and she wasted no time in running away in the direction of his voice.

"Kiss mi teeth. Come yah" Tia said, walking past us and continuing down the hallway.

Unlocking the sliding glass door which lead to the pool. Brianna was the first to drop her towel on the pool lounger then walked around to the steps that led into the water, dipping her right foot in it before quickly pulling it out.

Mi nuh know how she excited so and she can't even swim.

"It cold?" Tianna asked while laughing, walking to edge of the pool.

"It nuh that cold" Tianna said after she stooped down and used her hand to test the water temperature.

"When yuh go inna the water, it nah go feel cold anymore" I said to Brianna, watching her dip her foot in and out of the water.

Lol.

Walking over to where Brianna was I held on to her hand, pulling her with me down the steps.

"It still cold" Brianna said after we were partially submerged from the neck down.

"Girl stop tremble. Yuh wah some water?" I asked Brianna while laughing and she playfully shoved me.

Tianna walked back to where her towel was and took the two floaties off her hand, placing them on top of the towel before walking back to the edge of the pool.

"Uno ready?" Tianna asked as she began to walk backwards and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ready fi wah­­—" Brianna began to speak but got completely cut off when Tianna jumped in the pool.

Thank God she do that down a the deep end, cause she would a get a fck lick.

"So a me alone nuh know how fi swim?" Brianna asked after Tianna had floated back up.

"Mi nuh know how fi swim. Mi just know how fi jump inna pool" Tianna said while laughing a bit, traveling along the edge of the pool to come to us.

"No sah, mi affi come out. It too cold" Brianna said as she began to walk away, causing Tia and I to share a laugh.

"Yuh know how fi swim?" Tia asked me, using her hand to wipe off her face.

"Yeah, she a big swimmer. She can probably swim up and down dah pool here boh five time" Brianna said and I laughed.

"Mi nuh know bout all of that but yeah, mi can swim" I answered and Tia laughed a bit.

"Mommy!" We heard Bianca say causing us to look up from the water, watching as Tyreek sat down on an empty lounge chair with Bianca in his lap.

"A now uno remember me?" Tia asked, swimming over to them.

"Who say we did forget about you?" Tyreek asked.

Feeling water being splashed on me, I used my hand to wipe my face before making eye contact with a smiling Tray as he waved me over.

Mi not even did see him when him come outside.

"You come to me" I said, not in the mood to move from my position.

"Mi nah step foot inna the water eno so fwd ova yasso" he said and I rolled my eyes, going over to him nonetheless.

"Yuh pretty so?" Tray asked, holding my chin in his hand after he stooped down to my level and I smiled.

"Love dah color yah pon yuh" he said, leaning down and giving me a quick peck on my lips before getting up.

"Bredda leave mi alone nuh" I heard Tia say to Tyreek as she adjusted the floaties on Bianca's hand before slowing putting her into the water.

Hearing Tyreek laugh as he stood up from where Tia was then began to walk in the direction of the door.

"Watch mi and yuh" Tyreek said as he continued to laugh before entering back into the house.

Uh oh.

____________________

"Today did nice" Brianna said, adjusting her bag on her shoulders as we walked downstairs.

"Girl yuh neva did even swim" Tianna said, causing us to laugh.

"The water did cold fi real" Bri said as we approached the front door.

"Anything yuh say eno. We affi do this again thou" Tia said, opening the front door.

"We still ago stop and buy food before Trayon drop me home?" Bri asked as Tyreek walked up to us after putting a sleeping Bianca in the car.

"Yeah" I answered when Tyreek stopped in front of us and took Tia's bag from her.

"Lata mi call uno, affi plan something else for another day" Tia said, hugging Bri then hugging me.

"Call who? When?... Tia, when mi done with you, yuh nah go have the strength fi reach fi nuh phone" Tyreek said as he pulled Tia to him, both of them walking away.

Completely taken aback by what we just heard, Bri and I turned to look at each other with wide eyes before bursting out with laughter.

That nuh sound safe.