43.

~Monday-July 31~
~KAYHANA♡~

Leaving the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body, closing the door behind myself. I walk over to the dresser before opening the draw that had my clothes in it.

Taking out my underwear and a blue dress before closing the draw. Walking over to the bed, I placed the dress on the bed then pulled on my underwear under the towel.

Throwing the towel on the bed before taking up the dress, turning it on the right side.

"Stiff breast, Kayhana" Tray said, walking further into the room since the door was open.

Stiff? You mean long...

"Good?" he asked, walking over to me while smiling.

"Tray" I said warningly, not liking the way he was looking at me.

He took the dress out of my hands then threw it on the bed. He held my chin with on hand, tilting it up so I could look at him. He pulled my face closer to his then leaned down a little before connecting our lips.

He gripped my neck as he trailed kisses down my neck and along my shoulder. His left hand ventured down until he reached my underwear, shifting it to the side before slipping a finger inside of me.

"Jah jah... anyhow dah pussy yah was mi water bill it would a high yuh fuck" he said, adding another finger which caused me to moan out and grip his arm.

Moaning his name as my toes curled when he began to curl his fingers as his thumb rubbed my clit.

Clenching around his fingers as he pumped them inside of me while his other hand pinched my left nipple as I felt my orgasm building up.

Hearing a faint vibration coming from him, I furrowed my eyebrows before the sound got louder. Realizing it was his phone ringing, he hissed his teeth before he answered it.

How mi ago cum if him deh pon the phone. Mi nuh wah nobody hear me eno.

I could feel his gaze on me but I didn't look at him. He continued to pump his fingers before applying pressure to my clit and I bit my buttom lip to suppress my moans.

"Why mi nah hear yuh?" he said, his mouth at my ear.

"Look like yuh source a lie to yuh. Mi a deal with something right now, so when me done mi fwd" he said, not giving the person on the other end to speak before he hung up the phone.

"Cum nuh" he said after I moaned out his name.

My vision blurred and my toes curled as he pumped his finger inside of me. He began to slow down before I came on his fingers. He he continued to slowly pumped his fingers as I came down from my high before he removed his fingers.

He held me for a while before he pulled me to the bathroom and onto the toilet. He was about to walk away but I held on to the waist band of his underpants, pulling him to me.

"Mi nah stay long. Just give me 2 hours" he said and I shook my head.

"Mi want yuh fi stay home" I said, pushing him to turn around so I could wipe myself and he did.

"Babes, just easy nuh. Mi soon fwd" he said.

"Mi need yuh fi do something first" I said, flushing the toilet before walking over to the sink and washing my hands.

"Wah dat—"

"Sex" I said interrupting him, looking at him through the mirror after he turned around.

"How we ago do that and yuh know say me hood bruise up?" he said, leaving the bathroom and I did the same.

"So how yuh have sex with me weh day? It neva did bruise up them time deh?" I asked, walking over to where he was on the bed before I sat in his lap.

How in here cold so— rass forget say mi nuh have on nuh clothes.

"From the first night we have sex have, yuh cut me up— yuh know wah, stratch that... every time we fuck yuh cut me up but it neva did a bother me that much but because we a have sex so often it a affect me now" he said and I smiled.

"Hush. Just give me the tip then" I said, adjusting myself so I could straddle him.

"Mi caah give yuh the tip without giving you the 8 and a half inches weh come with it" he said and I smiled.

Him hood big and long nuh bloodclaat...

"5 minutes—"

"Babes, mi and yuh bathe last night, yuh see how the ting cut up. Just give me couple days" he said, cutting me off.

"Alright. Gwaan bout yuh business" I said, getting off of him and he rubbed his hand down his face.

"A vex yuh vex, Kay?" he asked and I smiled while I shook my head.

"Yuh sure? We can talk bout it eno" he assured me.

"Me good. Mi nuh vex or nothing" I said.

"Good. Next two hours and mi fwd back. Still want the Chinese food or yuh wah something else?" he asked, taking up his car key.

"Yuh cocky me want, but yuh caah give me that so just give me the Chinese food and a large fries" I said.

"Jah jah. Inna the next hour yuh get the food" he said and I hummed in response.

"Look how yuh stiff up and yah talk bout yuh caah fuck" I said.

"Me being turned on nuh mean say me have it inna me fi have sex with yuh tight ole" he said while smiling and I couldn't help but return it.

"Yuh wah me gwaan slack it up likkle bit till yuh come back?" I asked.

"Stop ramp with me"

"And to how yuh pussy tight it nah go slack up so quick inna the two hours mi gone for" he said and I smiled.

"Yuh name, Ms. Grippy fi a reason eno" he said, walking over to me before giving me a quick peck on my lips.

Dat me know.