28.

~Thursday-June 22~
KAYHANA♡~

Watching as Tray parked the car after he found a parking spot. He then took up his phone, slipping it into his pocket before turning off the engine. I placed my phone in my bag then zipped it up before putting it over my shoulder then unbuckled my seat belt.

Tray made a move to exit the car and before I could do the same he held on to my hand, stopping me from doing so. He then got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side and opened the door before giving me his hand so I could exit the car.

He made sure the car was locked before he took my hand and lead me to the entrance of the restaurant. As we were making our way up the steps, I couldn't help but to admire the ambiance of the restaurant.

Mi just know up here expensive.

"Reservation under Johnson"

Wait...

look how me deh wid man and not even know him last name.

Watching as the hostess moved from around the desk before she began to lead us to where we will be seated.

Approaching a table for two, Tray pulled out my chair, making sure I was comfortable before he sat down.

"A waiter will be with you shortly" the hostess said as she placed two menus in front of us before walking away.

"Yuh good?" Tray asked and I smiled.

"Yuh can't bring me a them expensive place here and expect me fi eat salad. A hope yuh bring yuh card" I said as I began to read the menu and he laughed.

Swear mi love see when him smile.

Him look good, him smell good.

He was a wearing a plain white POLO Ralph Lauren shirt with black jeans and white Air Forces. He also had a gold chain around his neck to compliment the gold Rolex watch on his left wrist.

Swear him look good inna everything, especially the Air Force and the watch.

"Goodnight, my name is Anna and I will be your server for the night. Are you ready to order?"

"Yes"

_____________________

Kind a feel a way say mi neva know him last name.

Suppose me and him did fi get married next month and mi neva know it.... Lol.

We just finished our main course and I have been enjoying myself since the minute we sat down. Tray and I were talking about things we like or disliked and I must say we have a lot in common.

I have never been on a date before so this all feels new to me but sitting here on my first date with Tray, it feels like I have been on so many dates with him.

Nah lie, mi love this fi me.

"Ready to order your dessert?" Anna said when she approached our table with her small notebook and pen in hand.

We gave her our orders then she took up the menus before walking away.

"Mi know mi ask yuh already but mi a go ask yuh again" he said as he waved over a man that moved from his position and began to walk towards us with his hands behind his back.

"Will you be my Girlfriend?"

Me will bawl eno.

"Yes" I said, watching as his face lit up with a smile and I used my hands to cover my face.