18.

~Saturday-June 17~
KAYHANA♡~

Sitting in the car, waiting for Tray to come back with my packages. I continued to scroll on Instagram, liking a couple pictures along the way.

Three minutes later I saw him leaving the building and walking back to the car, I opened the door once he was close enough.

He entered the car and gave me the smaller package then placed the bigger one around the back.

"A wah yuh buy make the package them heavy so?" he asked.

"Mi nuh know, a just clothes alone" I said.

"Yuh hungry?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Weh yuh wah?"

"Mi nuh know, just go anywhere" I answered and he hissed his teeth then leaned back in his seat.

"Yuh nah drive off?" I asked after he went on his phone.

"When yuh tell me wah yuh wah fi eat then me drive off" he said and I smiled.

"Come make we go Burger King" I said and soon after, he drove off.

____________________

"So yuh nuh hungry?" I asked, taking a bite of the burger.

"Mi good mhon"

"Yuh still a come a mi yard?" he asked.

"Yuh nuh say yuh friend them ago deh there, mi nuh wah interrupt uno" I said.

"Yuh nah go interrupt and Tyreek a bring him ooman so yah go have she can talk to" he said.

"Mi don't even wah stay a your yard fi too long cause yah bad influence" I said while smiling.

"Yuh love say that?" he asked as he made a right turn.

A inna dah proper community yah him live?

Look pon three story house.

"A your house this?" I asked after he drove into a driveway and a man came out and opened the gate.

All security too?

"Yh" he said.

"Rich" I said as he parked the car.

"Not yet. Yuh wah mi bring the package them inside?" he asked, taking up his phone and placing it in his pocket.

"No, most of the clothes them in there is not mine" I said, taking up the bag with the food, my phone and my bag, placing everything into one hand and opening the door with the other.

"So mek mi carry up the box so you can try on your clothes them mek mi see" Trayon said with a smirk and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Dat with you now" I said as we walked the short distance to the front door.

"So you nuh wah try on the clothes them and see if them fit, so if anything yuh can send them back?" he asked, opening the door.

"Yuh feel yuh slick?" I asked, following in his direction, which lead us into the living room.

"The clothes them will fit" I said after we sat down on the couch.

"Yuh nuh hot inna dah pullover deh?" I asked, placing the food on the table in front of me.

"No"

"Why yuh deh so far? Come ova yasso" he said.

"Mi good weh mi deh" I said while smiling.

"Why yah man handle me?" I asked when he pulled me by arm and brought me closer to him then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yuh full a too much attitude" he said and I smiled.

"Weh yuh fren them deh?" I asked.

"Them soon fwd"

"Why yuh ask? Yuh wah buss mi before them reach?" Tray asked and I laughed.

"No. Yuh need fi put on another tattoo pon yuh hand and say 'Bad Influence'" I said and he laughed.

"Yuh eva a tlk bout bad influence. A hope yuh keep dah same energy deh when we start have sex" he said and I smiled.

"Gwaan smile mhon, yuh nah stop ramp with me till me wul yuh the right way"

Mi fraid, lol.

____________________

Ago start update more often now😌

Thank you for 6K readers!!❤️