59.

~Friday-September 8~
KAYHANA♡~

Am I really doing this??

Feel like say a because him tell mi say him love me eno.

Because nothing else could a never a mek me do what I'm about to do right now.

Taking a deep breath, I unbuckled his belt along with his pants button before I unzipped his pants.

Pulling his pants down, he stepped out of it once it pooled at his feet. Eyeing the print in his underpants as I held the waistband of his underpants, hesitating a bit.

Pushing nervous aside, I pull down his underpants and his dick sprung free.

Seeing this from a different point of view has me thinking that it grew somehow...

And my vagina must be made out of steel, cause how the fuck did I fit all of that in me???

He sat down on the couch and I wrapped my hand around him and my eyes instantly wided at the fact that my thumb and my middle finger did not meet.

Once again, how did this fit?

For some strange reason, the size of his girth is more scary than the length of his penis.

Mi nuh bother waah do it.

Running my thumb over his tip before I began to stroke him and he let out a low groan.

I want to look at him, but I feel like he would already be looking at me and that would make me cringe and I would probably stop.

Holding the base of it, I brought my face down before I sucked on the tip and his breathing picked up and I smiled a bit. Running my tongue over the tip as I sucked him before I slowly went down further.

Imagine if mi choke and dead, weh him ago tell mi mother??

My eyes watered the further his dick went down my throat as I squeezed the part that couldn't go in my mouth and he let out a groan.

Kinda waah hurry up and get this over with, but I don't wanna choke.

Squeezing and twisting, not too hard as I moved my head up and down his dick. The sounds coming from him is fueling me to continue as I sped up a bit while still squeezing the base of his dick.

I don't know which is better, hearing him moan as I give him head, or hear him moan in my ear when he his inside of me.

Looking up at him from a brief second, his head was resting on the back of the couch as he bit his bottom lip.

Making a bold move, I released the hand that I was using to hold the base of it and I placed both hands on either side of his legs before I went all the way down until it disappeared in my throat.

Can't even pray to God fi help mi because this is technically a sin.

Holding my self there for a second as my eyes watered even more and I blinked them away. Seeing his hand move to where my head was, but he didn't touch me before it went back to where it was.

Oh??

Making yet another bold move, I reached for his hand and place it on top of my head and I think he hesitated for a bit before he pushed my head down further and he let out a moan.

Him try nuh bother over do it, cause the only reason why I allowed him to do that is because it's his birthday.

Feeling him twitch in my throat before I felt his load shoot down my throat as he groaned out. Allowing him to finish before I eased up, kissing the tip before I got up completely.