32.

~Saturday-June 24~
KAYHANA♡~

Why mi feel like me a leave something?

Walking over to the bed I took up my bag from off the ottoman before placing it on the bed. I unzipped the bag, looking it in to make sure I wasn't leaving anything.

"Yuh did leave this inna the living room" Tray said when he entered the room, holding up the charger for my phone.

"Mi know mi did a leave something eno. Thanks" I said as I took it from his hands before putting it in the bag and zipping it.

"Wah time you wah leave?" he asked as he walked to sit on the bed.

"4:15 now so we can leave boh 6'oclock" I said after glancing at the clock on the wall.

"Cool"

"Yuh know say we neva get fi watch the movie eno" he said and I stared at him before rolling my eyes.

A wonder why...

"Why yah roll you eye? Yuh nuh bother wah watch the movie?" he asked.

"Neva say that"

"Yuh nuh remember why we neva get fi watch the movie?" I asked when he gave me a blank expression.

A Dory mi a talk to???

"No. Weh we did a do last night—" he began to say but stopped, probably because he remembered what happened last night.

"You remember why now? Mr Bad Influence??" I asked and he smiled.

"Love call mi dat? A you a the bad influence cause you neva tell me fi stop" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Mee neva tell him fi done?? A him neva wah done... bout him a try sex the attitude out of me.

Watch me and him.

"Anything yuh say eno Mr. Johnson" I said, placing the bag back onto the ottoman before sitting down on the bed beside him.

"A hope you know say nuh matter weh you do or say, nah go mek mi attitude go weh" I said and he laughed.

"A hear yuh" he said before getting up and going into his closet.

Yuh must hear me... after you nuh deaf.

Feeling my phone vibrate I reach for it on the bedside table. I unlocked the phone and saw that it was a message from Bri asking if she could come over when I get back home. I replied to the message before I went on Instagram.

"Mi have something for you" Tray said and I looked up from my phone.

"Tray, mi tired" I said, not in the mood for anymore sex.

Foot them still a hurt and mi nuh know how mi a go hide the limping from mi mada.

"Sex ano the only thing mi can give yuh eno" he said, laughing a bit before walking over to me with a box in his hand.

"A hope ano more sweets cause mi still have the big box a chocolate fi go finish weh you give me weh day" I said.

"Think you did done them deh already. Yuh nuh like them?" he asked.

"Mi like them, especially the white chocolate but them just too big fi mi finish it one time" I said and he smiled.

"Think you did like it big" he said as he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

I reached for a pillow before hitting it on his arm when I realize what he was hinting at.

Nasty.

"Pass the gift" I said, stretching my hand out to take it from his hands.

It was a medium size box with a small bow on top of it. I took of the cover before removing the white tissue paper which then revealed a medium size portrait of us from when we went to dinner.

Him just... mi deven know how fi explain it.

"A it me did go for yesterday" he said and I stood up before pulling him down to my height and kissed him.

"Thank you" I said, giving him another quick peck before pulling away.

"You're welcome" he said.

"You need fi print the one with me alone so both of us can have a picture from that night" I said and he smiled before walking over to the dresser.

"Way ahead of you" he said while smiling before showing me another portrait but I was the only one in it.

It did deh pon the dresser? How mi neva see it?

"So yah go frame every picture with me?" I asked while smiling as I admired the picture of us.

Nah lie, we did look good dah day deh.

"Yup. Up to all the selfie them weh you tek this morning. Feel like fi mek it be waah collage, might mek you get dah one deh" he said and I smiled.

Look like we past couple's chain days... lol.