46.

~Tuesday-August 8~
~KAYHANA♡~

Seeing a video call coming from Tia, I smiled before answering the phone, propping it up on a pillow.

"Did a try call Brianna, but she neva did a answer" she said, turning her attention back to me after giving her daughter the snack in her hand after she pulled it for her.

"She probably a sleep or the phone drop from her" I said and she laughed.

"Ago try call her back later" she said and I hummed in response.

"So waah gwaan? Yuh good— a wah dat pon yuh neck?" I ask, getting a glimpse of her neck when she turned to Bianca.

"A wah? Spider?" she asked with fear in her eyes as she used her hands to brush off her neck and I laughed.

"No. A hickey" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"How me neva see this when me did a brush me teeth?" she said as if speaking to herself.

"Him a mark him territory" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Mark which territory? Him nuh need fi do that cause everybody know say a me and him" she said, hissing her teeth.

"Him just wah people know say me and him fuck this morning. A caah stand him" she said, laughing a bit.

"Mi not even a laugh— speaking of the Devil, see him a call me yah and him deh right downstairs eno" she said, declining the call and I laughed.

"Mi nah answer eno—" she began to speak but stopped as she looked away from the phone.

"Tia?" I called because she was frozen in her seat but I could hear mumbling in her background so I knew the call wasn't frozen.

"Why you decline the call? Suppose a me last breath me a tek and the only thing me can do a reach fi me phone and call yuh" Tyreek spoke.

"If yah have yuh last breath, why yah call me? Call ambulance" Tia said and Tyreek laughed.

Limit, Tianna.

"Yah give me chat pon top of it? Tia, yuh know betta than dat eno. Yuh just mek it worse fi yuh self"

"A Bianca nap time now, so go put her to sleep then you go downstairs and get yuh self hydrated or yuh can bring the water with you, mi nuh care. Just try mek sure you inna the bedroom inna the next 5 minutes" Tyreek said.

"Ty, yuh know the baby can't drop asleep so quick—" she began.

"Figure it out. Oh... and me hear say yah gaah yuh mada tomorrow, a hope yuh know say dat cancel or yuh waah go look fi her in a wheelchair?" Tyreek spoke, interrupting her and she gulped.

Mi wah laugh and can't laugh.

"How yuh nuh move yet?" Tyreek said and Tianna immediately got up from her seat, taking up her phone and holding it so I could see her face.

"Soon call yuh back" Tia, mouthed to me and I nodded.

"Tia, stop tell the girl lie. Yuh know how my ting set already" Tyreek said before his face came into the camera.

"Yuh know yuh nah go have nuh voice till next week, so mi nuh know weh the soon come from" Tyreek said before he hung up the phone.

Should a tell her fi blink two time if she did need help...

Feel like me need a brain cleanse fi everything weh me just hear.

Leaving the room, I made my way downstairs in search of Tray. Walking into the living room and seeing no sign of him before I  went into the living and it was the same thing.