𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚?

"You will be excused when the bell rings; you have free time." A teacher spoke.

Hearing an obnoxiously loud sigh from behind you, you turn to face the person and say, "Stu, you are such a child." You remarked, reaching for a necklace gently resting under your shirt. "I am so not a child," Stu mumbled with an expression of offense. You two sat in silence as Stu enacted an unspoken staring contest that was, unfortunately, broken up by Tatum joining the conversation. "Stu, what the fuck are you doing?" The poor girl is tearing up, for the Lord's sake." She groaned. Turning to you, she continued her rant: "I don't get how you can tolerate him."

You let out a slight hum of acknowledgment. "Tatum, I could ask you the same question. He is your boyfriend after all." Throughout this entire interaction, Stu sat dumbfounded, staring at the two of you in shock. "Hey, Hey! Ladies, I'm right here." Stu added, reminding you and Tatum of his presence. "Oh, sorry," Tatum mumbled, shrugging in Stu's direction and reaching a hand out towards you, allowing you to stand. "Off to meet the Edgelord?" The school bell rang completely on time and allowed you to leave the suffocating classroom.

You smiled in agreement and interlocked arms with Tatum, ultimately leaving Stu to walk with Sidney. Eventually, he caught up to you and started joking about your style. "Hey, Y/N, have you seen the craft?" He giggled, tilting his head down towards you with a slight smile. "I have, why?" You confessed, making sure your words had an elegant sass to them. Sidney had quietly followed you and Tatum, sighing every once in a while.

"Just remind me of a character." He shrugged, putting his hands behind his head and interlocking his fingers.

"And, which one would that be? It could be a tie between two." You began

"A mix of the two, I guess. OH BILLY!" Stu cut himself off and turned toward Billy on the other side of the hall. You sigh, releasing your arm from Tatums and fixing the abundance of necklaces on your neck. "Hey, Norman." You smile with a sarcastic expression when addressing Billy.

"You're very funny, Y/N." Billy sneered. "How are you, dog?" You gesture at him, causing Billy to feign offense. "Wow, doll, I thought I was your favorite." He states, holding a hand to his heart while using Sidney as a support beam. Billy travels his hand from his chest to Sidney's and takes hold of it while they walk out of school, picking Randy up on the way.

"All students are encouraged to return to their homes promptly from school grounds and avoid strangers. Walk in twos and threes."

The voice of Principal Himbry faded away when you turned your focus toward the group.

"What kind of questions did they ask you, Sid, Y/N?" Tatum questioned

"Well, they asked me if I knew Casey," Sidney answered, then raised a grape to her mouth.

"Hey, they ask you if you like to hunt?" Stu interjected. Billy replied, "Yeah, they did. They ask you, "

"Hunt, why'd they ask you if you like to hunt?" Tatum had lowered her eyebrows and squinted her eyes, attempting to piece together why they would ask them.

"Because their bodies were gutted," Randy explained. A few minutes of silence passed before Billy continued the conversation. "Thank you, Randy," Billy muttered. "They didn't ask me if I liked to hunt," Tatum commented, twirling a green grape around in her hands, flicking her wrist at each syllable, and shrugging at the end.

"It's because there's no way a girl could've killed them."

"That is so sexist. The killer could've been female. Basic instinct." Tatum cocked her head towards Stu, slightly, raising her shoulders at the end of her sentence.