"𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓮, 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓼"

((Very small Angst and a lot of Comfort, also this chapter will be shorter than usual btw.))

A short car ride back from the police department and Pear and Banana has some tension in the air, mostly regarding Dancing Banana's dark past of crime. Plus Pear wanted to get answers... So he decided to wait till he was ready to speak.

3rd POV:

((In the rain or something idk you fill in the blanks))

Banana was dreading this moment, he didn't want Pear to know about this but it was already to late to try and hide anything... He was upset with how he couldn't bring himself to tell the truth to Pear, but the car finally stopped. And the doors were opened

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Pear said, clearly wanting answers, DB tried and tried to gather up an answer but clearly he couldn't think of anything, he just kept crying and crying.

"Well I- I just didn't think you would even like me after that info came out!" Banana said with clear tears in his eyes, He wanted to get out of this situation but clearly since he was confronted he couldn't do anything, sad huh?

"I just want a talk, alright?" Pear grabbed Banana's left shoulder, clearly sadden but glad to see him healthy.

"I just- I don't know what to do without you..." Banana looked down at the ground then back to Pear while trying to not look embarrassed "Your the sun to my light and I just don't know how to- Ugh I can't even talk!"

While Pear was made at him due to not trusting him enough to tell him, he decided to just stay with him despite Dancing Banana's past.

I'd look at my Nephews and they seem to be giving me the glares because they thought he'd already told him... yet he didn't despite what he said earlier to him.

*2 HOURS LATER*

Pear was just scrolling through his reviews, realizing how stupid it was to be a critic despite clearly enjoying the shows he criticized, but hey at least he gets payed for it.

He put a pillow near the right side of the couch and started to fix his blanket to fit it better, but he already was feeling so sadden... even if he talked with Banana he just didn't get to really do much besides hold an umbrella for him... He thought to himself a lot.

*Does... he not trust me...? No no that can't be trust, isn't it?* Pear wished he talked more with DB but he just started to tear up, flowing onto the couch's bedsheets and before you knew it he started to cry. Not knowing why Banana would just hide EVERYTHING from him.

He tried to hide the noise he was making yet clearly he wasn't really doing the best... that's when he saw Banana's Oldest Nephew enter the room, clearly seeing how distraught Pear was in the moment.

"I understand what you feel... Trust me D-" He shuddered a bit before talking, grasping a bracelet he had been wearing. "I mean... Uncle has always been distrustful, even when we were adopted by him."

The Nephew clearly was sitting on the couch, clearly sad. *Adopted?* Before Pear could finish his thoughts, He hugged the Nephew and before long started to sob and which the Oldest Nephew started to tear up as well.

"Hey, look." Pear said, leaving the embrace of the Nephew's Arms. Both were a bit more comfortable to speak.

 "I'll always be with your Uncle alright? And which that includes you guys so please... just tell me what you need." Pear and the Oldest Nephew started to share out secrets, feeling free from having to keep everyone out of TV they finally started to open up...

((God sorry this is short, Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I have writer's block :c))