chapter 1.

Jc's POV -

A new start has always been what I have wished for. Have you ever just wanted to escape the world you live in and have the opportunity to just start over? That was a vision I had dreamed of for all of me life.

People never understood me as a person. I had always been an outcast. I don't have anyone to blame except for myself. I exclude almost everyone from my life. Bad experiences have ruined my trust in almost all people.

My father had left my mother and I when I was 12. I loved him. I trusted him. He had told me that everything was "okay" that he would always put me first in his world. But he had betrayed me. He was just a drunk, self-centered dick that only cared about himself.

Everything in my house, my neighborhood, my school, just everything had reminded me of him. I needed an escape. I needed to get away.

The only thing that had saved me was music. The lyrics of my favorite artists had spoke to me. They helped me through my darkest times.

This is why I am happy for this new start. I am happy for this new beginning. I am going to a place where nobody knows my past, damn they won't even know my name. I am so happy that I am going to be invisible. Once again.