chapter 16.

Kian's POV -

I watched as Jc and Connor walked into the school together holding hands and looking super happy. That should be me holding Jc's hand, not Connor. I felt tears coming to my eyes and I made sure that they didn't start to roll down my face.

"Hey Kian.." Andrea stood behind me.

"Oh, hey." I said in an upset tone. I just couldn't shake the fact that Jc and Connor were actually dating.

"Kian look, don't beat yourself up over this. If you and Jc were really meant to be together, then you two will find a way to be together." Andrea looked at me with a sincere look in her eyes.

"Andrea, we would be together if I didn't fuck everything up. It all my fault and I lost him. Andrea I need him. He is one of the only people that I can be truly myself around." My eyes started to water and I fought back the tears.

"Kian..I promise you..everything will work out. I know everything will work out. Just show Jc that you two are meant to be together."

I looked at Andrea. That was actually a good idea..I mean at least I can try to win Jc's heart back. I looked back at Andrea, "Thank you..you are a really great friend." I gave her a hug.

"Well, I gotta go to class. Bye Kian. See ya later."

"Bye, Andrea."

I started to walk to first period. I didn't want to go. I would have to see Jc and Connor working together and having a fun time while I silently stare with envy. God. I hate this. Why can't Jc and I just be together?

Jc's POV -

It's weird. I am in my first real relationship. But for some reason...it just doesn't feel right. After what Kian had said last night, I have been questioning my descion of dating Connor. Maybe I should of just gave it more time. More time for Connor and I to get to know each other before we just jumped into a relationship.

"Hey handsome." Connor comes up from behind and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey.." I say back. Not as cheerful as I was this morning.

"What's wrong? Did I do something? Oh please don't tell me I did something wrong.." Connor looked worried.

"No..noo of course not Connor. I just have a lot on my mind. I promise its not your fault." Relief seemed to rush through Connor. He smiled.

"Good!" He grabbed my hand. "Let's go to class, boyfriend." He really seemed to enjoy calling me his boyfriend. I gave him a faint smile back and started to walk to class.

Kian's POV -

I was working on my project with Ricky. He was doing most of the work. I wad just thinking of ways I could win Jc's heart. I pulled out my phone and texted Jc.

Kian: Hey, I have a question.

Jc: Dude, why don't you just come over by my desk..you are literally like ten feet away from me..and we could get in trouble for texting in class.

Kian: Well I don't want to leave Ricky. And I was wondering if you could tutor me in Calculus. I am really struggling and I need to do good in this class.

Jc: Ya. Okay, um tonight at my place work?

Kian: How about my place, you have never been there.

Jc: Okay. I will be there at 6:30. That okay?

Kian: Ya, perfect. Thanks!

Jc: Yup

I shut my phone and grinned. At least he is not avoiding me.

Jc's POV -

"Okay, so we are practically done with the project, we just have to put all the pieces together...do you wanna come over to my place tonight so we could finish it?" Connor was organizing our papers.

"Umm..I can't tonight I kinda have plans." I looked at Connor who was still organizing our things.

"Oh thats okay, maybe tomorrow? Soo what are you doing tonight?" He looked up at me with a curious loom in his eyes.

"I am..umm..I am tutoring Kian in calculus." I looked at Connor who looked back at me confused. "What's the look for?" I asked.

"Kian is really good at calculus. He is one of the smartest people in the class. I take it with him, he gets the top score in our class every time, even sometimes of the whole grade. Haha I don't think he needs to be tutored."

I looked at Connor. I was angry that Kian had lied to me, yet I was curious of what he really had planned tonight. I just looked down at my paper and started to complete the worksheet.

The bell rang and I walked out out of the room without Connor by my side. I rushed to my locker and got my stuff for my next class. I found Kian in the hallway and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around with a smile and said, "Hey Jc, what's up?"

"You lied to me." I looked at him. He took my hand and led me to a place more private.

"Okay Jc..I did lie to you about me needing to be tutored in calculus, but before you get mad at me, I just wanted to hang out with you and talk about things. Like the things I had said yesterday. And I thought that if I just asked if you wanted to hang out you just wanted to hang out then you would blow me off for Connor..." Kian looked a little upset and he looked into my eyes looking for forgiveness.

"Its okay Kian. If just asked I would just said yes. See you later." I gave Kian a faint smile and walked away.