chapter 11.

Kian's POV-

I walked out of Jc's house wanting to turn around and just kiss his tender lips once again, but I couldn't. I can't do this. I couldn't do us. Even though I wanted Jc and I to be something more than friends, it just couldn't happen. I don't even think that we could be friends after this..if we were I can't think of him as just a friend. Gosh...in a perfect world I would be with him...he would be mine.

Jc's POV -

I shouldn't of just let Kian walk out. I should of went after him. Got him. I should of told him that I wanted to be with him..that I loved him. I'm soo stupid. Maybe I could text him. Talk to him about what we should be. What we should do about this..or maybe I should call him...or I could go to his house. So many descions to make in such a little time. I am going to go to his house. Tell him exactly how I feel.

Kian's POV -

I pull into my driveway and I notice some on sitting on the hanging swing on my porch. I don't see who it is, so I just get out of my car. Once I got closer I noticed who it was. Andrea.

"Hey Andrea...what are you doing here?"

"I just want answers Kian. I love you. I don't want us to entirely give up on our relationship just because you weren't ready when I was. I think that our relationship is more than that. You mean more to than some meaningless sex. I want to be with you Kian. I need to be with you. I'm in love you...I really am."

I didn't know what to say. After all of the confusion with Jc tonight, I didn't need this on top of it too. I looked up into her beautiful brown eyes. I remember how I used to be able to call her mine, that was an amazing feeling. I wanted that feel in back.

"I loved you too, Andrea. Just after what happened tonight...I don't know. I just need to figure things out. If you really love me, then you will wait for me to think about this. If you don't wait for me, then I guess you aren't really in live with me. I just need to clear my head."

Andrea stood up and walked towards me. She placed her hands on my chance and looked up into my eyes. "I can wait for you. I love you Kian and nothing is going to change that."

She went up on her tip toes and placed her hands around my neck. She looked at me and looked back at her. Andrea leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back and we continued to kiss, just like we used to when we were dating. Maybe dating her again would be the right thing to do..I mean it felt right. We were right together.

Jc's POV -

I finally found Kian's house. I pulled into the long driveway and noticed two people on the porch. I turned off my headlights and looked closer to see who the two people were.

My heart exploded into a million pieces as I watch Kian and Andrea making out. I wanted to get out of the car and pull them apart, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I just stared at them in utter disappointment.

Once I finally snapped out of my ackward trance, Kian was standing in front of my car. Tears had been rolling down my cheeks. Then Kian opened the door to the passenger side and sat down. I don't know where Andrea was, but luckily she was not with us at this moment.

I looked at Kian, who was looking at me like I had been the one who had done something wrong.

"We aren't anything Jc. We will never be anything. You need to understand that. We can't be friends, we can't even be acquaintances. We are done with whatever we were. That kiss meant nothing to me. I don't know what came over me. But I mean this Jc, and listen to me carefully. Don't talk to me and don't associate with me. You don't mean anything to me. You might as well just forget that I have ever existed. So, goodbye Jc."

Kian got out of my car and started to walk away.