chapter 16.

Jc's POV -

I rushed into my house tears streaming down my face. I couldn't handle being hurt or hurting people anymore. I have gone through so much and I just wanted it to vanish. I ran into my bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I looked through all of the cabinets. I found three different types of prescription medications and grabbed all three of them. None of them were mine, but I didn't really car at the moment.

I dropped down onto the floor, still sobbing. I tried to open the first bottle, but I couldn't get it opened. Fuck. Ehy can't one thing go right today?? I threw the bottle against the door, and the pills were scattered all on the floor. I started to cry even more. I couldn't do this anymore. I thought my life would get better from moving, but it just got worse. The only thing I wanted was to survive the last year of high school so I could pursue a life that I wanted to live, but I can't even do that.

I tried opening another bottle and got it open after a couple of tries. I dumped a handful of pills into my hands and stuffed them into my mouth. I tried my best to swallow as many as a possibly could. I opened the last bottle and did the same.

Maybe everyone's life would be better without me in it. Maybe my life will be better if I just don't live it. I am just done. I am done with everything.

I sat on the floor silently sobbing when my stomach starts to feel weird. Then the feeling traveled up to my neck. I tried my best to get to the toilet, but I wasn't fast enough. I puked all over myself. I crawled to the toilet trying my best to hold the puke in, but most of the time I ended up puking on myself. I finally got to the toilet and puked and puked. I finally just gave up and sat on the floor next to the toilet and puked on the floor or on myself, sometimes reaching the toilet, only if I had enough strength to push myself up to it.

Kian's POV -

I ran to my car. With what Jc said, it just didn't seem right to me. I am deathly worried that something has happened to him. I drove as fast as I could to Jc's house. His car was in his driveway. He was here. A wave of relief had flushed over me. I run to his front door which was still a crack open. I got worried.

"Jc!! Jc where are you??? Hello?? JC! WHERE ARE YOU??" JC!!!"

I stopped screaming for a minute and I heard a soft whimpering coming from the bathroom. I ran towards the noise.

I open the door and see a horrific image. Tears stung my eyes. Tears started streaming down my face while I began to sob.

"Oh my god, Jc!!!! Are you okay?? Please tell me you're okay!! JC! PLEASE! PLEASE JC!!" I sas yelling and crying all at the same time. I was shaking Jc even though his body and the floor around him was covered in his vomit.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911.

911 operator: 911 what's your emergency?

Kian: My friend..my friend he is unconscious.

911 operator: Where are you?

Kian: 436 Oak Street. Please hurry up. I think he tried to commit suicide. There are pills all over the floor and he is covered in vomit is everywhere. Please please help.

911 operator: We have help on the way. Please stay calm and keep me on the line with you.

I started to sob even harder. Was this my fault?? Was I the one that forced Jc to fall to such desperate measures?? Why did I do this to him?? I LOVE HIM! I need Jc in my life...I need him..soo soo much.

"Paramedics here please help us find where you are."

"We are in here! Hurry pleas hurry!! I can't lose him!!"

The paramedics arrived in the bathroom. "Please step away from him. We will take care of him from here out. Please step out into the living room area and answer some questions about the victim."

I looked at the paramedic and looked down at Jc. I kissed him on the forehead and walked away.

"Hi, are you the one who called 911?"

"Ya..thats me."

"Please tell me his name and what happened and what you were doing here with him." She took out a clipboard and looked at me so I would answer her questions.

"His name is Jc Caylen. I came here because he was caught cheating on his current boyfriend with me and I think that had set him over the edge so he went here. I was worried about him so I came here to see if he was okay, and definitely is not. I also believe that he was trying to commit suicide. There were pills and multiple bottles on the floor and he was covered in puke and so was the floor." I was still crying. I couldn't believe that this happened.

"Okay thank you. You can go to the hospital and wait until he is ready to be seen by visitors." She gave me a sincere look and walked away.

I grabbed my keys. When I turned around, I saw them wheeling Jc out towards the ambulance. They put him in and drove off. I went into my car and followed the ambulance the best I could.

Once I got the hospital, I sat down in the waiting center. It was about 11:45 when I started to drift off in my chair. I fell asleep wishing that this whole thing was a nightmare.

The next day...

I was woken up the next morning by someone shaking me. I saw Connor.

"Kian...kian wake up! You can see Jc now!" When I heard those words escape from his mouth I sprang up.

"Really??" Connor nodded and I rushed to the front desk.

"Can I please please see Jc Caylen??"

"Sure sweet cheeks, you have been sitting there all night, follow me."

I followed the front desk lady to Jc's room. I saw him laying on a hospital bed, unconscious, but alive. I walked to the bed and sat down right next to him. I grabbed his hand.

"Hey Jc..I really really hope that you get better. I don't know what I would do without you..you mean the world to me." I started to cry. I couldn't say anymore. I sat back still clutching onto his hand. I looked at the monitor and looked back down at Jc. I heard a single tone ring. I looked at the monitor once more and saw that the line was straight.