chapter 13.

Kian's POV -

I decided to text Jc. I didn't know what to say. I was such a dick to Jc. I needed him in my life, wether I liked it or not. I grabbed phone and started to write my apology. I deleted the message numerous times. I can't just write him an apology. I need to meet him or at least talk to him on the phone. I dialed Jc's number praying that he would pick up.

Jc: Hello?

Kian: Hey Jc...it's Kian.

Jc: I know..what do you want?

Kian: Well I was wondering if we could maybe hang out or something later tonight..I need to talk to you, and I think it should be in person..in private.

Jc: I have plans tonight.

Kian: Please Jc, do you have any free time you could spare tonight?? I really really need to talk to you.

Jc: Fine. I am free after 8:30. So if thats not past your bedtime then I guess we can talk. Where do you want to meet?

Kian: Your place? Mine?

Jc: Just be at my house at 8:30.

Kian: Okay. Thanks. Talk to you later!

Jc hung up on me. At least we are going to talk tonight. What is he doing that he is busy until 8:30? Ugh, I don't care..all care about is that we are going to figure us out.

I had exactly 2 hours and 15 minutes until I would be meeting with Jc. I decided to take a nice long shower to calm down and think about what I was going to tell him. I knew whatever I was going to prepare was going to be lost when I look into his beautiful eyes once again.

Throughout the whole night I was waiting and waiting for 8:30 to roll around. Once it hit 8:05 I decided to get into my car and start driving to Jc's house. I was going to probably arrive a little bit too early, but it is better than arriving late.

I finally got to his house after a long night of anticipation for this moment. I walked up to his front door and knocked on the door. Jc opened the door. He looked as handsome as ever. He didn't say a word to me. I followed him to the living room. I sat on the couch, and Jc sat on a recliner that was directly across from me. He looked at me and I looked at him. I finally broke the silence.

"So..I came here to apologize to you. I needed to do it in person because I was a humongous dick to you. I am just afraid Jc. If I do have feelings for you, my life will completely change. I am just afraid. I said all of those things to you in the car because I thought that if I pushed you away this problem would go away, but it didn't Jc. I couldn't stop thinking about what I said to you and how much that must of hurt you. I hurt myself, knowing that I hurt you. I am soo soo sorry Jc..I could say that a million times if I could change what had happened." I started to tear up. I just told Jc exactly how I felt..that is really intimidating because what if he didn't like me at all?

Jc looked at me with the same expression he has had since I had walked through the door.

"Kian..I really really liked you. But you fucked me over. You got my hopes up and you smashed them all in the same day. How the hell am I supposed to ever trust you?? You are just like every other popular jock guy. God Kian! I thought you were different!! I thought we had some werid connection or something I thought -- "

I interrupted Jc who had also started to tear up, "We did Jc! Don't you understand that?? I love you Jc!" After I said those four words my heart sank. I can't believe I just said that. Jc looked at me in astonishment.

We sat in complete silence for a good 5 minutes. Jc interrupted the awkwardness between us, "Kian..your to late...I am dating Connor.." My heart sank. I left for a day. ONE DAY! AND HE IS GONE! I WAS GOING TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING FOR HIM! NOW HE IS GONE TO SOME RANDOM GUY WHO WANTED TO BE HIS PARTNER FOR SOME STUPID PROJECT?!?!

"I am sorry Kian..", he avoided eye contact with me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I tried to hide it the best I could, but I knew Jc noticed.

"Okay. Well..umm this was a big mistake." I ran out of Jc's house and quickly got into my car. I burst into tears.

Jc ran out following me. "Kian! Wait up! Let's talk about this!"

I put my car into drive and drove off. I couldn't even look at Jc without my heart aching. I grabbed my phone and called Andrea.

Andrea: Hey babe, what's up?

Kian: I know I should be doing this in person, but I can't do us anymore..

Andrea: Are you breaking up with me?

Kian: Ya....

Andrea: Jc?

Kian: What?

Andrea: You like Jc. Kian I knew after the way you had rejected me at my place. You have been different ever since Jc had moved here. That's okay. You aren't different in a bad way. I think this is good for you. I hope you two find a way to work out. I am happy for you Kian. I hope we can be friends even though we have broken up, but that is up to you. I love you Kian and I always will. And I promise I won't tell anyone.

Kian: You are amazing Andrea..you know that?

Andrea: Ya, I know..hehe. Bye Kian.

Kian: Bye Andrea.