chapter 9.

Kian's POV -

Wait. I take that back. I'm not gay. I can't be gay. I have Andrea. I am obviously straight...right?? I pulled out my phone and started texting Andrea.

Kian: Hey Andrea, change of plans..let me just meet you at your place I mean your parents aren't home after all;)

Andrea: I was hoping you would change your mind. How about you come @ 7:30. I have to get a few things ready;) Have you ate dinner yet?

Kian: I haven't and I will meet you there at 7:30.

Andrea: See ya later babe;)

I closed my phone. I need to know for real that I am not gay. I think that tonight will help me clear my mind..and help prove to myself the truth.

It's about 7:10 now and I rush to the mirror to check my hair and put on some cologne. This night was going to be great. It has to be great.

I pull up into Andrea's driveway around 7:40. I was a little bit late, but I had stopped at the store and bought some flowers. I approach the door and get ready to knock. I see a note on the door:

Hey babe. C'mon in. Oh, and remember to lock the door;)

I enter her house and lock the door behind me. Before me was a candlelit path with rose petals scattered on the floor. I followed the path. She had really gone all out for whatever she has planned. I continue to follow the path and I figure out that she is leading me to her bedroom. Most guys would have been excited for an elaborate invitation into their really hot girlfriend's room, but I was more nervous than excited.

I open the door to her bedroom and a see Andrea laying in her bed with a nightgown on. The nightgown had definitely complmented her figure, yet I was still really nervous and not excited for what was to come. I put a smile on my face trying to block the weird thoughts out of my head. I want this. I want this. I had to keep telling myself that.

"Hey baby, come here." Andrea gestured for me to come closer. I set her flowers on her dresser and headed towards her. Once I got close enough, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me down towards me. We started to make out. After a few moment she ended up on top of me. She took my shirt off and started kissing my cheek, then my chin, then down my neck. She continued kissing me down my stomach and once she got low enough she started to unveils my pants. I suddenly got worried.

I propped up, Andrea still fiddling with the zipper. "Wait..I don't have any protection." Andrea looks up at me and pulls a condom out of her pocket. I was still very nervous. I am still a virgin. Ya, I have had my good share if make out sessions and things, but I have never gone all the way. There was always something holding me back.

"Wait..wait..wait. I'm sorry Andrea. I just can't do this." She sat back at me in astonishment. I stood up zipped my pants and started to walk towards the front door.

"Kian! KIAN!" Andrea continued to yell behind me, but I continued to walk. She ran up behind me and pinned me against her front door.

"What the hell was that Kian?? We have been together for a good 8 months! I thought we were ready for this! I love you Kian! Don't you love me?? So, I am going to give you one more chance. Come back with me and we can finished what we had started." She grabbed my hand started walking back towards her room.

I didn't move. I couldn't do this. Andrea looked back at me and I looked her in the eyes, "Andrea..I don't think this will work out anymore.."

Tears started forming in her eyes. She looked at me like she didn't even know who I was anymore. "Get out." She pointed to the door. I opened it and walked out. She slammed the door behind me.

I had a quick moment of regret, less than I expected to have. I then pulled out my phone and remembered that Jc and I had exchanged numbers during lunch.

Kian: Hey, I'm coming over there. I need to tell you something.