chapter 19.

Jc POV -

I watched as Kian slowly walked into my hospital room. A smile streched across my face as I saw his beautiful face once again. He sat down too the chair next to me. I placed my hand closer to his body hoping he would hold it so I could feel his touch once again. He simply looked down at it and made no attempt to hold it. Dissapointment flushed through my body as I remembered what we had done and how he must of felt about it. I looked up at him and murmured my first word to him since the accident.

"H-Hi, thanks for coming." I gave him a slight smile and his eyes just shot into a different direction. What happened that he is avoiding all contact with me..I don't understand. What happened should of affected him the least out of everybody. His head rose but he still didn't make eye contact with me as he began to speak.

"Ya..of course. Jc..I'm so sorry for everything that happened to you. These past couple of days have been a big blur of dissapointing events, and I hope that everything turns around for you. But Jc..I have to tell you something and I don't know how you are going to feel about it.."

I looked deeper into Kian's eyes trying to understand what he is trying to say. He finally looked into my eyes. His eyes were glossy as if he were about to cry.

"Jc." He took a deep breath and collected himself. "Connor and I are...we are umm..dating."

The second those words flowed out of his mouth my eyes immediately began to tear up. This couldn't be happening right now. The man I loved is dating someone else..and not just anyone else but Connor. I couldn't contain my feelings any longer.

"GET OUT!" Tears started to stream down my face faster then they ever had before. "Jc..please let me explain..I want to talk to you about this..I don't want us to leave on such a rough spot in our relationship..just please let me explain." Tears began to stream down his face, but I didn't want to hear his lame excuses.

"Kian. Just. Get. The. Fuck. OUT. I don't want to hear your shit. I'M DONE! GET OUT!" Kian looked at me as tears filled his eyes. He didn't move. I was too angry to say anything else. I turned my body away from him.

"I believe you should leave." The nurse must of heard the fight. I heard footsteps as they slowly became faint and unheard. I turned back around to where Kian was sitting and he was no longer there.

Kian's POV -

The nurse led me out as I was trying to comprehend everything that had just happened. I wiped my tears off my face as I continued to walk out the door towards my car. When I finally found my car I angerly whipped open the door and rapidly shut it behind me. I burst into tears. If I could only tell him that I am doing this to protect him; that I am doing this to prevent him from getting hurt even more. His reaction was worse than I ever imagined...I can't believe what I had just done. I am such a horrible person..such a horrible person.

My phone vibrated. I took it and turned it around hoping it was Jc; hoping that it was Jc asking if I was still at the hospital and he wanted me to explain further into detail about the situation. My heart dropped when I saw that it was Connor. I was hesitant to open it, but did knowing that I couldn't avoid this situation even though I wanted to so badly.

Connor: Hey babe ;) heard you told Jc today. Proud of you..know I guess it's time for you to come out to the whole world. Make us offical...I would do it on your terms but I feel like nothing would get done, so I took matters into my own hands. Everyone knows Kian. Congratulations. You are officially out of the closet, all thanks to me.