chapter 15.

Kian's POV -

Jc and I were sitting in my living room. We were looking at each other, an ackward silence was in the room. I moved closer to Jc, but I made it seem like I was going towards the remote. I turned on the radio and niether of us had said a word.

Jc's eyes were wandering my house. I looked into his gorgeous dark brown eyes. I was mesmerized. He was so handsome and had such a gorgeous mind and soul. He was absolutely perfect.

I was still staring into Jc's eyes when his eyes had locked with mine. I leaned in and started to close my eyes. I felt Jc's hands on my chest just before I would of reached is soft tender lips.

"I...I...I can't do this Kian..I want to..soo bad, but I am dating Connor. I don't want to be known as a cheater." He looked at me. He looked hurt. I looked him back in the eyes.

"Jc..I understand. But once you realize that we were meant to be together, then you will come back to me. I know that for a fact." Jc started to tear up.

"Kian..the thing is that I know we are meant to be together. I want to be with you. But..if I break up with Connor...I can't just go right to you, I am going to have to give it some time."

I looked at Jc with a desperate look in my eyes. "Then break up with Connor Jc! I don't see what is so hard about that! And we don't have to be public right away! We can just be private until you are ready..I want us to work so much Jc, you don't even know. I constantly think about you. I want you Jc. I want to call you mine, I want to kiss those lips of yours, look into your beautiful eyes for as long as I possibly want, run my fingers through your curly hair, I want to cuddle with you while we watch Netflix and eat food, damn Jc, I want you to want me." I was almost of breath. I just expressed everything that I wanted. I have never done that before. It was a scary, yet satisfying feeling.

Jc put is hands around my neck and moved closer towards me. He looked into my eyes and started to lean towards me. Before I knew it our lips had collided. I have been waiting for this feeling. It was something like I have never imagined. It felt so good. I started to smile into every single kiss he gave me, and Jc did the same. Jc went towards me and I went on my back. We continued kissing as Jc started to tug on my shirt. I started to take it off trying my best not to break our kiss. Once my shirt finally got off, I started to pull Jc's shirt up. God. He was gorgeous. Jc and I continued to kiss, our lips melting into each others.

Jc looked at me and smiled, he then started kissing my neck. He continued down my neck and started kissing me down my torso and stomach. It felt so amazing. It felt so right. I gave Jc a few moans of approval. He started to unbuttoned my pants. He slid the zipper down. Jc smiled when he saw my penis perk through my boxers. Jc started to pull down my boxers, but then he had stopped. I looked up to see why he had stopped.

Tears were rolling down Jc's cheeks. I sat up and quickly buttoned my pants to see what Jc was looking at. Once I finished buckling my pants I looked up. My heart dropped. Conner was standing by the front door crying at what he had just witnessed. I looked at Jc who looked back at me with a guilty look in his eyes.

"I..I think that I should go...I didn't mean to interrupt..whatever this is.." Conner started to cry even more as he ran out my front door.

"Connor wait! Please Connor. I didn't mean for this to happen! I never wanted to hurt you! Connor! Please! Connor wait up!" Jc was yelling for Connor to hear him, but he did not turn around. Jc grabbed his shirt and ran out the door to try and catch up to Connor.

I stood up and slowly put on my shirt. I walked out of my living room and walked towards the front door which was still wide open. Jc was in the driveway on his knees crying. Connor was gone. I walked out towards Jc. I sat down next to him.

"I am so sorry Jc. I shouldn't have invited you over and lead you on..I am such a horrible person..I knew you were taken and I should of just let you be haooy with Connor. This is all my fault Jc..I'm sorry." I also started to tear up, a few tears had rolled down my face.

"You are not the horrible person Kian, I am. And I don't know if I can fix this. I don't think that I can live with the fact that I broke someones heart in such a selfish way. I have to go." Jc took my face and kissed me one more time. "Bye Kian, I may never be able to kiss you again. I just needed to feel it again one last time."

Jc stood up and walked towards his car. He got in and drove away. I was still sitting in the driveway astonished at what had just happened. I stood up and walked towards my house, not knowing if I was ever going to be able to see Jc again.