Chapter 1

The bell rang or at least I thought it did. every body started towards the front doors but my head phones drowned everything out.
I turned left and went to the office to get my schedule and locker key.
"Um, hi. my name is Ally Summers," I told the lady typing madly on the keyboard.
She looked up and smiled handing me a paper and a key.
"And here is a name for your guide. he needs some extra credit and I've heard that you have had a 4.0 GPA your whole life,maybe it will rub off on him," she said handing me a note with the name of Jackson Ryder.
I said thank you and left. halfway down the hallway I ran into some girls chatting and laughing.
"H-hi, do any of you know a Jackson Ryder?" I asked.
"Who doesn't know Jackson Ryder?" A blonde one asked and they pushed past me and continued talking.
I walked further and asked about three people where Jackson Ryder was, apparently he was very popular here and was probably in a janitors closet making out with some girl.
Gross.
I finally took a look at my schedule and as I was reading it my binder slammed into my chest then fell to the floor with me coming with it.
"S-sorry," I told the person I ran into "I wasn't looking where I was going,"
"That's okay. I don't think I've seen you around here before..." the stranger said in a husky voice. My blue eyes trailed up to meet a pair of green ones.
"I-I'm new," I told him looking back down at my stuff I had managed to pick up.
Oh no, where's the slip with Jackson Ryder's name on it!?
I can't believe I-
It's in the middle of the guys feet.
Shoot.
He saw me looking at it and he bent down to pick it up, but instead of handing it to me he read it.
"So your looking for Jackson Ryder huh?" He said as he handed it back to me. I nodded and took the slip.
"Do you know where to find him?" I asked.
"Mission accomplished. you've been talking to him for..." he lifted his hand up to check his watch "...three minutes and twenty four seconds," he put his hand down and smiled at me. "whata want?" He asked.
"Uh, Jackson? The lady in the office said to look for you so you can show me around," I said finally having the courage to stand up. he was about a foot taller than me with piercing green eyes and a breath taking smile.
"Well then let's get to it," he said making me smile. he stared at me for a moment before turning and walking the way he came.
Maybe this year won't be so bad after all.
"Since you have the same classes as me we go to Mrs.Daliado's Spanish class first. that's this way," he said walking towards a different hallway.
He pointed to a door on the far end and I nodded.
"Next we are going to find your locker. what number is it?" He asked looking at me.
I took out my schedule and looked at my locker number.
"467," I told him.
He smiled and took me to a locker labeled 467 and I pushed the key into the locked and turned it. he opened the one exactly next to it and put a few books into it.
He slammed it shut, sliding his back pack back onto his shoulder.
"Ready?" He asked as I slammed my locker.
"Ready for what? We still have eight minutes," I said.
"Well don't you want to make some friends?" He asked.
"Ummm..." was all I could get out before he grabbed my hand and yanked me down the hallway laughing.
"Slow down!" I screamed.
I was getting so many death glares from girls and I shrunk back.
"Here we are," he said stopping immediately, causing me to slam into his back. it felt like concrete and I bounced back almost falling on my butt for the second time today. almost.
He swung around and grabbed my wrist, pulling me back up.
"Woah there kitten, wouldn't want to damage the prize before its claimed yet would we?" His voice tickled my ear and I shivered.
Prize? What prize?

Vote and comment what you thought of this chapter! I'm exited for this book but I need some ideas for five guy names and two other girl names!!
Either comment some names or message me some names.
Thx! Luv you guys!!!
💜Glitter&bling💜