Chapter 15

When I woke up I was warm and I smiled.
Jackson was sleeping right in front of me with his arm around my waist like he always did when I fell asleep with him. I don't know why it's honestly kinda weird...
But anyways. We had school today and it's the last day before the weekend so I just have to get through today.
I looked around for an alarm clock and spotted one on Jackson's night stand.
I peered at the numbers and it read 10:37.
Oh my god we're late!
"Jackson hurry wake up! We're late!" I shook him. One eye opened and he shut it and groaned, pulling me closer and tightening his arm around me.
"Jackson we don't have time for this! Get up," I wiggled and shook till I was free.
He let go and sat up.
"We're late?" He asked groggily.
"Yes now get your butt up," I told him.
"My butt will stay in this one spot and your butt is going to like it," he said.
"My butt doesn't care what your butt wants to do its just about getting both of our butts to school! Why are we talking through butts?" I asked suddenly confused.
He laughed and laid back down covering his eyes with one arm.
" Jackson get up!" I said.
"Ally chill. We're already late. We can't exactly be on time right now so we can go back whenever we want. Don't be a buzz kill,"
"Hey I'm not a buzz kill jerk," I said he stuck his tongue out and I collide him.
"I'm going to my house to change," I told him.
He shot up. " alone?" I eyed him.
"Yeah..."
"What if that douche comes back?" He asked.
"I'll scream," I shrugged.
"I'm coming to," he stood up and went to get an out fit and his batman hat.
Ugh. I don't need a body guard.
We walked over to my house and I went up to my room.
Jackson stayed down stairs making us cereal.
I wasn't really in the mood for a shower so I just threw my hair into a high pony tail put on some skinny jeans and my converse with a plain grey t-shirt.
I went down stairs and Jackson handed me my cereal. We sat in the dining room at different ends of the table.
"Wanna play twenty questions?" I asked.
"Ugh fine," Jackson agreed and fixed his hat.
"What's your favorite color?"
"Green. What's your favorite animal?"
"Wolf. What's your middle name?"
"James. Have you had your first kiss yet?" He smirked.
"Yes. What's your favorite movie?" I smirked back.
"The dark ride. What's your favorite eye color?"
I narrowed my eyes and grinned. "Green,"
His eyes narrowed as well and he stood up.
"Why don't you come over here an show me how much you love green eyes," he said.
My palms started sweating and I blushed slightly. But I got up, walk over to him and leaned in close.
I grabbed his hat and pecked his nose. I ran up the stairs and put the hat on my head.
I heard his footsteps close behind me.
Why did I do that? Why am I still running? WHY AM I WEARING HIS HAT?!
I was almost to my room and I could just reach my door knob when arms snaked around my waist and I was pinned to the floor.
We were both breathing heavily and laughing.
"Just take your hat back and get off me," I told him trying to push him off.
"Why. I happen to like this position," he said. I looked down.
He was kneeling around my hips with one hand on my waist and one by my head.
I blushed massively pushed him off.
"FRESH AIR!!!!!" I cried over dramatically. Jackson laughed and we walked to the door.
"Oh do you want your hat back?" I reached for the hat.
"Nah. Wear it to school," he said. "Oh hey you might have to ride home with Serina today," he said as we got in his car.
"Why can't I just ride with you?" I buckled my seat belt.
"Baseball practice starts today and I've been on the team for three years," he said. He played baseball? Wow. I really should've asked that during 20 questions.
"I can go watch," I told him.
"Besides what's funner than watching sweaty guys whack a ball with a stick?" I said sarcastically. He laughed and pulled onto the road.
"Ok meet me after school," he said.
"Will do," I told him.
When we got to school it was already lunch and we went straight to our table.
Our friends were already sitting there and they looked at us knowingly.
"What?" I asked.
"Where were you guys?" Brittany asked with a huge grin.
"I fell asleep at Jackson's place and we woke up late," I told them sitting down.
"Why were you at Jackson's?" Serina said also grinning madly.
"I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret we watched Netflix and chilled," Jackson whispered to all of them. My jaw dropped. That started screeching and Jackson leaned back laughing.
My face turned bright red an I smacked his arm.
"That's why your wearing his hat and why you guys were late!" Devon smiled.
"No you guys! Nothing happened! He's just being him!" I tried to explain.
"She's right guys. She just didn't want to stay at her place alone so I invited her over. That's it," Jackson said still smiling.
I crossed my arms."Thankyou,"