Chapter 7

•-{Jackson}-•

"wakey wakey," I tickled Ally lightly.
Her and Dylan crashed when they sat back down on the couch.
"Ally," Dylan said trying to wake her up, gently shaking her.
"What?" She asked groggily, cracking one eye open then yawning.
"It's time to wake up," I said to her.
"I don't wanna," she said but the last part was muffled when she buried her head into Dylan's shirt.
"C'mon Ally you have to wake up. we have so much fun stuff to do today," Dylan said.
"Like what?" she said not moving.
"Like go to the fair that's opening today!" He said excitedly and I laughed when he accidentally pushed her of him.
"Can't we go later?" She said covering her face with the blanket.
"No it already noon," I told her. she bolted up and looked at me.
How did her hair still look so perfect and shiny and soft. how did she look all perfect like I just want to- wait what?! I did not just say that. what the heck?
"It's already noon?!" She yelled. "Why didn't you guys wake me up earlier?!"
"We were all asleep earlier Ally," Dylan said.
"Oh, well let's go!" She said excitedly.
"Yeah!!" Dylan shouted pumping his fist in the air.
"Well I guess I'll get going. have a good time," I said walking to the door.
I reached for the knob but my hand was smacked away from it. I looked over and saw Ally with her hands on her hips and looking at me.
"What?" I asked.
"What," she mimicked in a prissy, popular girls voice "what do you mean what?!" She screeched. "why aren't you coming?" She asked.
"I didn't think you wanted me to come," I said shrugging.
"Well your coming. end of story," she said walking back to the kitchen.
"Well ok then," I mumbled a little confused.
"Ok every one! Up to my room to get ready!" Ally clapped her hands and running up the stairs to get away from Dylan's tickling fingers.
I followed laughing at them but I also felt some kind of anger at the pit of my stomach at seeing them like that, but I pushed it away because Ally wasn't worth it.
Was she?

***

•-{Ally}-•

I am now applying my eyeliner to add the finishing touches on my makeup. I added a small wing on each eye and put the cap back on the liquid.
"All done," I said turning around.
"Finally!" Dylan shouted jumping off the bed.
"Wow you actually look decent," Jackson said walking towards the door.
Ouch.
"Well are we going or not," Jackson said impatiently by the door. and so his bad boy ways are back.
"Uh yeah," I said grabbing my cell phone and my sunglasses.
We hopped into Dylan's car with the two boys in the front and me in the back. Sexist pigs. saying that boys should sit in the front because they said if we got in a crash that guys can with stand it better. that set me off. I thought of a plan and called Brittany and Serina and told them to meet me at the fair to start planning with them.
When we arrived I saw Brittany as Serina pull up but park somewhere in the back. we were gonna show the guys how much they underestimated us.
We walked to the booth and Dylan bought us a hundred tickets. Rich much?
I seen the girls come in behind us.
"Ok so you guys can have fifty tickets and we can have fifty and we split up," I said handing my hand out.
"You and who?" Dylan asked.
i felt the girls come and stand behind me.
"Us," they said in unison.
"I think it'd be best if you stayed with us kitten," Jackson said.
"But what if I don't want to stay and hang around with sexist pigs," I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Well suit yourself," Dylan said, ripping some tickets off for us.
"Thank you," I turned on my heel and we walked the other way.
"Ok so what's the plan?" Brittany whispered.
"Ok so tomorrow we go to Atalianos-" Brittany cut me off.
"That new fancy restaurant they built?" She asked.
"Yeah. anyways we go there in a limo. then we order two separate limos to pick us up, one for girls and one for guys," I started. "then we head to a club but before we get there we change into like super sexy clothes." I finished.
"Oh my gosh I have the perfect outfit!" Serina squealed. "And who knew you could be such a bad girl?"
"Great so we meet up after school tomorrow?" Brittany asked as we approached our first ride.
The viper.
"Yup," I handed the guy our tickets and we hopped on. I might be a nerd but I do know how to party.