Chapter 6

•-{Ally}-•

We are currently covered in flour and eggs. we kinda, maybe, sorta had a little food fight and now my kitchen was coated in pancake mix.
"What the-" Serina said as Brittany and her walked into the kitchen.
"What is going on in here?!" Brittany said trying to hide her smile.
I was in mid throw of another egg but dropped it onto the floor and straightened up immediately.
"Nothing," Jackson and I drowned out as smiles innocently.
"Then why are you guys, as well as the entire kitchen covered in flour and eggs and who knows what else?!" Serina said trying to step over all the broken eggs on the floor.
"We kinda...had a food fight.." Jackson said dropping his handful of flour.
"Ok, I don't know why but our guys better get it cleaned up before your dad gets back Ally," Brittany said and then the guys walked in,"
"Until who gets bac-" Slylar rubbed his eyes and looked again "woah, what happened here?"
"They had a good fight at seven in the morning," Serina said turning to them.
"Why didn't put wake me up and let me join?" Jake whined.
"We were gonna surprise you guys with a gourmet breakfast-"
Jackson cut me off "well actually we were just gonna make pancakes and eggs-"
"When Jackson rubbed flour into my face, then we just got carried away," I told her smiling.
"Ha, carried away? More like tornadoed through the entire kitchen," Alec mumbled.
"Be quiet Alec," Jackson laughed.
"It's the truth!" He said pointing his finger in the air.
I looked around at my laughing friends and saw Dylan.
"Who wants a hug?!" I said opening my arms.
"Oh no you don't!" They all yelled running out of the kitchen and into the back yard.
The pool was already set up and crystal clear. we have people who work at my dads company to come and help him clean the pool because it was huge! It was about 15,000 gallons and it was a 16 x 32!! It was probably still freezing cold.
I saw Dylan and ran and hugged him before he could run. he lifted me up and jumped into the pool, taking me with him.
"Nooo!!!!" I screamed but I was to late. I was surrounded by cold water and it started seeping into my clothes.
"You jerk!" I shouted when I surfaced.
"Your the one that decided to hug me when you were covered in flour and eggs!" He did have a point there.
"But I didn't throw you into a cold pool!" I yelled again.
"If you haven't noticed I risked my dry clothes for you," he laughed pulling on his shirt.
"Aw poor baby," I said getting ready to climb out and felt more waves and herd splashes as everyone jumped in, one by one.
"Are you guys crazy?!" I shouted to them.
"Nope, we're extra crazy for your liking," Jackson said in a low, husky voice swimming up to me and reaching to put his hands on my waist.
I felt his hands wrap around my waist and I felt warm but I also knew he was no good for me, so I ducked under the water and swam as fast as I could to the other side of the pool. I didn't get there though but I did get a good distance between Jackson and I.
I was in the deep end and I couldn't reach the bottom but it was a good thing I could swim.
I was then lifted above the water on broad shoulders and I grabbed the persons head.
I gripped onto Dylan's semi shaggy dirty blonde hair but not hard enough to hurt him.
"CHICKEN FIGHT!!!" He yelled walking to the middle where he could touch but it wasn't technically shallow.
Every body got onto someone's shoulder as we knocked everyone off each others shoulders and laughing.
Last it was me and Dylan and Brittany and Alec.
"Ready to loose?" She smirked.
"What's with this town and smirking?" I asked.
She was still smirking when Alec charged towards us and attempted to push me off.
I grabbed her arms and pulled them down, then threw back up to where she fell backwards into the water, dragging down a laughing Alec.

***

After many rounds of chicken we went inside and I made the boys stay down stairs while us girls went upstairs to shower.
We argued with their cocky asses for awhile before they finally agreed to stay down stairs.
We went to my room and I went first, washing my hair with my special soap to wash out chlorine then continuing my normal showering routine taking a maximum of five minutes.
I hopped out and grabbed the towel wrapping my body in it and grabbing my comb so Serina could go.
I went to my full length mirror and I started pulling the comb through my hair.
When Serina got out I sat on my bed with my towel still wrapped around me while she combed her hair out and Brittany hopped in.
I walked to my closet and grabbed three pairs of different colored tights (pink, black, and neon yellow) and matching tank tops.
"Oooo!! We should so mix them up so we could kinda be matching!" Brittany squealed sitting on my bed.
"Uh, ok?" I said. "what colors do you want?"
I said.
"I want the yellow tights and the black tank top," Serina said from the mirror spot.
"I want the pink tights and yellow tank," Brittany pointed.
I handed them the ones they picked out and slipped on mine after we put on undergarments.
"Are you guys done yet?!" Jake yelled from downstairs a few minutes later.
"Nope," I lied "Brittany's still combing her hair!"
"Why'd you say that?" Brittany asked.
"Because of this. do you guys want to sneak out with me?" I whispered.
"Yes," Serina said eagerly.
"Where would we go?" Brittany asked.
"I don't know, anywhere I guess," I shrugged.
"Can we go to Brahms?!" Serina whisper/yelled.
"Yes!" I said going to the window and opening it silently. I grabbed onto the tree thy was right beside it and leaned down to look.
"Ok there is a huge living room window right under this window so we have to get them into the kitchen somehow," I told them turning around.
"Uh, oh! Tell them to clean the kitchen!" Serina suggested.
"Boys?! We need you to clean the kitchen because my dad is getting back in about an hour and Brittany has this huge tangle in her hair that we have to get out!" Serina yelled.
I heard a few groans but I also heard shuffling feet to the kitchen.
"Ok mission at go, every one out!" I whispered.
Brittany went first and she grabbed the tree branch and pulled herself up.
Next was Serina and she also grabbed the branch, scooting back to allow me some room.
I hopped on and turned to shut the window quietly.
"Ok, go, go, go!" I said and they started climbing down the skinny but stable tree.
We walked along the side of the house considering my window was facing the side of the house and that's actually how I met Alexia.
We hopped into my car, shutting the doors quietly and I tore out of there fast.
We headed to Brahms ad when we got there I parked and we got out, running inside.
We went up to the clerk and asked him for three ice creams. he smiled and said they would be ready in a second.
We went to the side as an old couple ordered then he handed us our ice creams and a piece of paper.
I unfolded the paper and saw he wrote his phone number on it.
I said thanks and we walked out the door.
The boys had cleaned up the kitchen and we're now sitting in the living room on the couch watching tv, which was right by the window to get to my room.
We decided to walk in through the front door and freak them out.
I opened the door with my key and we walked inside, talking and laughing to make it seem like we've been out there forever.
"Where did you guys come from?" Skylar asked standing up along with the other guys.
"Oh just Brahms," I said and Dylan walked up and snatched the phone number from my grasp and looked at me with suspicion.
"So you got some guys number at Brahms?" He asked.
"Yeah, so," I said.
"Sooo, what were you planning on doing with this here piece of paper?" He asked smirking a little.
"Probably loose it," I shrugged.
"Uh huh," he scoffed walking towards the guys with the paper.
They crowded in a circle and then stood in a line with there hands behind there backs.
"Ok, Ally, guess which one of us have the paper. if you get it right you can have the number back but if you get it wrong..." Dylan trailed of and looked at Jackson.
"Then you have to prank call him and plan a fake hook up to get laid," he smirked.
"I am not doing that," I told them.
"Then you better guess the right one," He smirked again.
I hesitated then decided to pick Jackson.
"Nope, you loose kitten," he said holding out his hands and so did the rest of the guys.
Skylar had the paper.
He held it out to me and I snatched it away.
"I'm doing it in my room though and only Serina and Brittany can watch," I stated simply.
"How will we know you actually did it?" Devon asked.
"One of the guys can come I guess," I said.
Jackson was an immediate out. It was tempting to choose Dylan but I've been friends with him forever but the guys probably would think that he was on our side and lie with us.
"I choose Skylar," I said.
"Ok go," Dylan said shooing us upstairs.
We walked up to my room and I grabbed my phone.
I dialed the number and put it up to my ear.

Conversation

"Hello?" He said on the other line.
"Hey babe, it's me," I purred to him. "you know the three girls from Brahms that you gave your number to?"
"Oh yeah. which one are you?" He asked.
"Let's not worry about that right now we just need to hook up sometime," I purred again. I looked at everyone and they giggled a little. Skylar looked way past shocked.
"What do you want to do?" He asked.
"I don't know. what do you have in mind," I said in a sexy voice.
"How about we watch a movie at my place, then what would we do," he asked. I could tell he was smirking.
"Can we just skip the movie and get straight to the fun part," I asked surprising myself on how good I am with this voice.
"Ok babe. how about tomorrow at five o'clock?" He asked.
"Ok, let's meet at Brahms," I told him.
"Ok see you there," he said and I hung up, gagging myself.
"I will personally beat you and drown you if you guys ever make me do that again," I said through gritted teeth "and what are you so shocked about?" I asked.
"How did you do that so... sexily?" He asked.
"I don't know, lots of practice," I smirked and got up and started walking to the door.
"That was a joke right?" Skylar asked when we got to the bottom of the stairs.
"Only if you want it to be," I said and plopped down on the couch beside Dylan.
"Was what a joke?" He asked.
"Nothing," I told him.
"Did she do it?" Alec asked looking at Skylar.
"Yes as she did it so perfectly, she sounded so sexy and yummy," he said smirking at me.
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Wow, kitten's got skill," Jackson said. I heard a honk outside and and Alec and Devon stood up.
"Well that's us. we had fun. thanks for letting us come over Ally," Alec said walking out the door.
"Oh hey, Skylar, Jake. your rude is here as well and Jake? Your sisters hot," he said walking out the door and towards his car. Jake rolled his eyes as he and Skylar left as well.
"So when are you leaving?" I asked Jackson.
"What you dot want me here?" He asked. when I didn't answer he chuckled and sat back down on the couch. "I live next door Ally. incase you forgot," he said. "and when is he supposed to leave?" He asked looking at Dylan.
"He's staying for three days," I stated.
"Why?" Jackson asked.
"Um, he lives in Ohio and were in California..." I said in a 'duh' tone.
"Ok fine," Jackson said turning towards the TV that was on the racing channel.