a couple rants

1.

i hate drew sm- like bro wtf is wrong with him? why does he have to act like that? in ep five when he is walking with the rest of the group and runs into the club, he didn't have to go antagonize them, but he did. what was that even for? at this point he's just bored. whenever I say this I get the Drew apologists saying "he's fake" and stuff but bullying is a real thing. he represents a real problem. just because the character is fake, doesn't mean the problems are. yk? I also get the "he's traumatized leave him alone 🥺🥺" kinda argument. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get that much attention from his parents- but he is def not going through abuse. his parents supply him with EVERYTHING he could need. i am not trying to downplay neglect, but even if he was traumatized, that's not an exuse to literally bully people.

2.

Jake. he's a decent character, but people are going too far with trying to stand up for him actions. they are always saying "they didn't give him a second chance!" yes they did. they let him join the club. or "they did nothing for him!" okay. He was a big reason why Luke and Zander got together. he got Hailey to sing. he offered Sean his laptop. people like to say he got nothing in return. he got real friendship in return. being friends with people is not about doing things and giving things. it's about being there for eachother. he was trying to make them trust him, then he went and betrayed him. i don't blame the club for kicking him out. i would too.