Chapter 16

*Alaina's POV*

I got into my car and drove off to Shawn's house. I stopped at a red light. I texted Shawn.

Me: Hey Shawn. I know it's a really late notice but I'm coming to your house. I'm driving there now.

The light turned green and I drove off again. I got a text. It was from Shawn.

Shawn: Okay see you soon👌🏽

I was half way to his house when I got a call from Jack. Just ignore him Alaina. He means nothing to you at this moment.

I declined his call. But he kept calling. I pulled over. "What the fuck do you want? Are you afraid I'm gonna cheat on you with Shawn. Or that I'm gonna cheat on you with Sammy? But if wont be cheating cause I dumped your sorry ass. It will just simply be having sex with another person." I say into the phone. "Look Alaina. I'm so sorry I know you would never cheat on me. I'm just crazy about you. Please forgive me." He says. "Nope. I will never forgive someone that thinks I cheated on them." I say. I hung up after that.

I continued driving to Shawn's house. Why would he even think I cheated on him. I was crazy about him. Why would I cheat on him.

I reached Shawn's house. The door was unlocked so I just walked up to his room. He was laying on his bed shirtless in sweats. God how guys kill me like this. "I didn't even her you walk in." He says. "Yeah... sorry." I said. "It's fine." He says.

"So why the rush to come here?" He asked. "Well you see it's a long story." I say. "We have time." He says.

"Well you see me and Jack have been going out for about 6 or 7 hours. And I moved into his house. So I was with him every minute of the time. So we were down in the basement where my room is. And we started making out. And then he started sucking on my neck and I accidentally moaned Sammy instead of Jack. And now Jack thinks I cheated on him. But I broke up with him so it's over and done with." I say. Shawn just sits there. "Why were you living with him?" He ask. "That's a different story for a different day." I said.

AN//

So yeah

She's at Shawn's house

What should happen next?

And and this book is gonna have about 23 chapters

So I'm almost over

Which is really sad

Then I'm gonna work on my v first book and finish it.

Well

Yeah

Bye