Epilogue

alaina

•three years later•

I'm now twenty one with my first child. A boy. And his father is Sammy. His name is Noah Alexander Wilkinson. He will be two in a few days. July 28th.

•six years later•

I'm now twenty four with my second child. A girl. Her father is Jack. Sadly things with Sammy didn't last. Me and him both have joint custody of Noah. My baby girls name is Aria Bay Gilinsky. She is going to be two soon. August 27th.

•nine years later•

I'm now twenty seven happily married with Jack. I'm actually very happy with how things turned out because I am still friends with everyone.

shawn

•three years later•

I am now twenty with my first child I had with Zaria. It is a boy. His name is Cameron Dash Mendes. He is one. March 18.

•six years later•

I and now twenty three with my second child. Another boy. Jackson William Mendes. He is almost 3. September 8. He has the same mother as Cameron.

•nine years later•

I am twenty six and I am about to get married to Zaria. I'm very happy with her. I sometimes wonder what it would be like today if I never called Alaina a slut.

sam my

•three years later•

I am twenty two with my first child. A boy. His mother is Alaina. His name is Noah Alexander Wilkinson. He will be two in a few days. July 28th

•six years later•

I am twenty five. I am now dating Madison Beer. Things with Alaina didn't last that long after the baby. I am still friends with her. I have joint custody with her.

•nine years later•

I'm twenty eight and I am about to get married to Madison. She is pregnant with a baby boy. We haven't decided on a name yet. She will be born on September 26th.

jack

•three years later•

I am twenty two. I am dating Madison Beer at the moment.

•six years later•

I am twenty five and I have had my first baby with Alaina. Things didn't last long with Madison. The baby is a girl. Her name is Aria Bay Gilinsky. She will be two soon. August 27th.

•nine years later•

I am twenty nine and I happily married to Alaina. I am still friends with everyone. Things turned out great.

AN//

Well yeah that is the epilogue.

I'm very happy with the way this books turned out.

Well

Yeah

Bye