Chapter 23

*Alaina's POV*

•friday morning•

I woke up and it was about six in the morning. It was Friday and I got to have my huge party today. I should probably text Shawn about it.

Me: Hey babe. Can you come over and help me pick out a outfit for tonight and help me clean and set everything up?

I got a reply almost instantly

Shawn: Yeah sure babe. See you soon.

I turned on music and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair. Shaved my legs and arms. I washed my body. Let's just say I did all that girly shit.

When I got out I went in my room and but on a bra and panties. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and waited for Shawn.

There was a knock at the door. Jack got the door. "Hey Shawn." Jack said. "Hey Jack." Shawn said.

Shawn walked downstairs and you could tell he was blown away.

*Shawn's POV*

I walked downstairs and Alaina was just sitting there in her bra and underwear. I was blown away. "Shawn don't flatter yourself, I need you to help me pick out a outfit remember." She said. "Yeah yeah I know. But damn do you have the perfect body." I said.

*Alaina's POV*

"Yeah yeah I know. But damn do you have the perfect body." Shawn said. He looked me up and down. "Hmm wouldn't you want to see more of this perfect body." I said walking towards him. He nodded. I kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled me close and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away. "To bad we have to set up for this party." I said as I walked away from him. "God damn tease!" He yelled. "Sorry but that's what I do." I said laughing.

*Jack's POV*

I walked close to Alaina's bedroom door. I could hear them talking. I know it's bad to listen to people's private conversations but I couldn't help it. "Yeah yeah I know. But damn do you have the perfect body." Shawn said. What the actual fuck? Is she naked down there? Were they about to have sex? So many thoughts ran threw my head. "Hmm wouldn't you want to see more of this perfect body." I heard Alaina say. Oh my god I going to be sick.

They got really quite. What the fuck could they be doing. "To bad we have to set up for this party." I heard Alaina say after a while. Thank god there not having sex. "God damn tease!" Shawn yelled. "Sorry but that's what I do." Alaina said laughing. Thank the lord they didn't have sex. I don't know what I would have done if they did.

*Alaina's POV*

"Shawn I really need help picking out a outfit." I whine. "Maybe you should have thought about that before you teased me." He said. "What the fuck do you want me to do? I can't have sex with you now." I said. "You mean you would have sex with me but just not today?" He asked. "No I mean I would have sex with you today just not now." I said laughing. "Uhhh ummm okay." He said. "Now help me pick out a outfit." I said.

He walked over to my closet and started picking out a outfit.

He picked out denim short shorts with holes from H&M, a gold sequined black crop top that said "BANG", and my black hi-high-top converse that went up to my knees.

I put on the outfit and I had to say it was sexy. "Damn Shawn, you picked out a good outfit." I said. "Thanks." He said. I walked to where I had my jewelry and started picking out some.

I picked out my gold heart studs for my second holes, my gold hoops for my first piercing, my gold belly button ring, my black and gold Rolex, my gold necklace that had a "A" on it, and a few gold bangles.